ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT @ Red Shoes Billiards (Chicago) 2/14/2015

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT on Saturday February 14th, 2015. This is a $50 entry fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), Double Elimination (3/2), One Day ("IRON MAN") event. For additional information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards ... 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip. Illinois 60803 (tel.708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com). SIGN-UP 12:00PM (noon)

lfigueroa

Verified Member
John,

What's the start time on this, and when is practice?

Thanks.

What is it with you and practice before a tournament?!

(I kid, I kid.)

Having played in a number of these, John usually opens at 10, maybe even 9am, the day of the tournament. Can't remember if you must pay for the time.

Lou Figueroa

u12armresl

Verified Member
Guess when I play 5 balls below you, I need the additional practice.

What is it with you and practice before a tournament?!

(I kid, I kid.)

Having played in a number of these, John usually opens at 10, maybe even 9am, the day of the tournament. Can't remember if you must pay for the time.

Lou Figueroa

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
The room should be ready to receive "guests" at 10-10:30 AM (ish). Depending on what time I get the "old bones" (me) there. That is also assuming my "ABLE SUPPORT STAFF"...."alarm didn't go off"...."car didn't start"...."phone didn't re-charge"...."girlfriend was in season"...."boyfriend was in season"...."dog ate my homework and my beeper"...."mom didn't wake me"....or any other COULD NOT GET TO WORK on time things that befall my staff. Anyhow with or without 'em...see you at 10 AM (as long as my alarm works).

u12armresl

Verified Member
John, I'm an able houseman, if they call in I'm ready for the task.

The room should be ready to receive "guests" at 10-10:30 AM (ish). Depending on what time I get the "old bones" (me) there. That is also assuming my "ABLE SUPPORT STAFF"...."alarm didn't go off"...."car didn't start"...."phone didn't re-charge"...."girlfriend was in season"...."boyfriend was in season"...."dog ate my homework and my beeper"...."mom didn't wake me"....or any other COULD NOT GET TO WORK on time things that befall my staff. Anyhow with or without 'em...see you at 10 AM (as long as my alarm works).

ChicagoPlayer1

Well-Known-Member
Pics from last night ^_^

Pics from last night ^_^

HI All,
Some pictures from last night at Red Shoes...

-CK :D

Attachments

• Me and John Lavin.jpg
    Me and John Lavin.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 0
  • Ike Boss.jpg
    Ike Boss.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Sergio Piggy.jpg
    Sergio Piggy.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Justin Behind the back.jpg
    Justin Behind the back.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Piggy Sergio Tommyk.jpg
    Piggy Sergio Tommyk.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 0

Jimmy B

Verified Member
HI All,
Some pictures from last night at Red Shoes...

-CK :D

Hi yourself kiddo. Great pictures. Mr. lavin looks like a crime boss I knew one time and Sergio looks just like my doctor. And you look fantastic yourself, C K.!