One Pocket Streams

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
One Pocket Streams

Frost VS Chohan onepocket match just started!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
More info from their facebook

More info from their facebook

TONIGHT! Off the cuff REAL ACTION for $20,000! Robert Frost vs Louis Demarco dueling again a Race to 10 One-Pocket! Frost getting 9/8... Same Game.... TUNE IN @ https://www.poolclub.live at 9pm EASTERN TIME TONIGHT! SUNDAY OCTOBER 15th, 2019!

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Well that sucks. Goldy decided to go PPV now...lol I guess i shared it too much...lol

John,

Yeah, I was watching this until I fell asleep, before Goldy went PPV.

So, what happened when he switched to PPV/ Did most viewers stay with him?

This seems a bit stupid to me if it chased the viewers away?

:)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Goldy's stuff has always been PPV for watching after the live event but the live part is usually free, unless that's the part he started charging for?

Plus, I guess if you are going to start charging as a streamer, it would be for a $20k+ match when more people want to watch it hehe..

Anyone know who won? I actually figured Robert to have a little better of the one pocket game even, didn't realize he would get weight from Demarco, but then again Demarco banks pretty damn sporty...

EDIT - All I know is, I am sure glad that there are some matches to watch (thank you streamers!) and there is some money flying around, which is always a good thing for the pool community, I hope it keeps going and growing!

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
They are still playing and you can watch again. Hill game. 9to9 and they got a wedge going. 12 viewers...

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
John,

Yeah, I was watching this until I fell asleep, before Goldy went PPV.

So, what happened when he switched to PPV/ Did most viewers stay with him?

This seems a bit stupid to me if it chased the viewers away?

:)

I dont know. I bailed when it went PPV.
I've found it's not a good idea to publicly express my opinions on PPV pool and PPV streamers in general. It's not a very popular opinion. Robert wins a hill hill thriller

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Goldy's stuff has always been PPV for watching after the live event but the live part is usually free, unless that's the part he started charging for?

Plus, I guess if you are going to start charging as a streamer, it would be for a $20k+ match when more people want to watch it hehe..

Anyone know who won? I actually figured Robert to have a little better of the one pocket game even, didn't realize he would get weight from Demarco, but then again Demarco banks pretty damn sporty...

EDIT - All I know is, I am sure glad that there are some matches to watch (thank you streamers!) and there is some money flying around, which is always a good thing for the pool community, I hope it keeps going and growing!

Goldy has done a few strictly PPV in the past.