One Pocket Streams

NH Steve

Administrator
Any streams from DCC this year? poolactiontv Ray Hansen's action room for sure, and I am already signed up for that. Of course Accustats -- but isn't that strictly the 10 table through Monday night?? But what else??

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Any streams from DCC this year? poolactiontv Ray Hansen's action room for sure, and I am already signed up for that. Of course Accustats -- but isn't that strictly the 10 table through Monday night?? But what else??

Only other one I know about is TV Mike.. But that's a ppv also.. I only have the action room.. Looks like Alex and the poker pro John-Robert Bellande,,, high roller, are trying to match up, but the stream keeps cutting on and off..

NH Steve

Administrator
Only other one I know about is TV Mike.. But that's a ppv also.. I only have the action room.. Looks like Alex and the poker pro John-Robert Bellande,,, high roller, are trying to match up, but the stream keeps cutting on and off..
Yeah I am signed up for that but also can not get it to come up yet :(

cincy_kid

Verified Member
I would think the streamers probably getting there late yesterday / today so maybe there will be some others soon!

NH Steve

Administrator
Col. Bille in Ray Hansen's booth now, as Lil Jon is playing Robert Frost. Pretty good match those two I would say.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Lil Jon wins for 30k in the middle over Robert Frost ,,,8-6....... John-Robert came from behind to win over Alex P for 100K in the middle getting 13-4 and 14-4.. Race to five went hill hill..

NH Steve

Administrator
Hardmix in Ray's action room playing One Pocket now -- I just tuned in so I have no idea about the stakes or anything.