One pocket matches...NOW!

Deeman

Verified Member
as we speak, the matches are starting with Earl playing Alex, Scott vs. Shane VB.

We see both tables and there has been no balls made. My picks are, of course, Scott and Alex, both having no losses so far. Earl could be the spoiler as I have never seen his one pocket game so formidable!

DeeMan

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Deeman said:
as we speak, the matches are starting with Earl playing Alex, Scott vs. Shane VB.

We see both tables and there has been no balls made. My picks are, of course, Scott and Alex, both having no losses so far. Earl could be the spoiler as I have never seen his one pocket game so formidable!

DeeMan

Earl, Scott and Shane have a loss. Alex is the only undefeated one.

Deeman

Verified Member
stevelomako said:

Correct, my bad! :)

Earl runs over Alex in the first game off his break.

The score is 4-4 in balls with SVB shooting and missing but their table is a mess! It may be. A while on this first game.

deeMan

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Deeman said:
Correct, my bad! :)

Earl runs over Alex in the first game off his break.

The score is 4-4 in balls with SVB shooting and missing but their table is a mess! It may be. A while on this first game.

deeMan

Well Deeman, thanks for the reports and keep them coming, both matches I have cash riding on. :)

Deeman

Verified Member
SVB wins first game 8-4 off his break, Scott makes a good break in game two.

DeeMan

Wayne

Verified Member
stevelomako said:

Who beat Scott? He had zero losses then he must of beat Daulton when there were eight left. So he should still be at zero losses.

Deeman

Verified Member
Earl crushes Alex 8-1 in game two even after making a game sellout miss that Alex choked on!

Earl makes one on his next break makes one and only gets one more, leaving tough bank hanging in his pocket! Alex misses, it is Earl,s table to take now.

The Scott SVB game 1 still languishes!

DeeMan

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Deeman said:
Earl crushes Alex 8-1 in game two even after making a game sellout miss that Alex choked on!

Earl makes one on his next break makes one and only gets one more, leaving tough bank hanging in his pocket! Alex misses, it is Earl,s table to take now.

The Scott SVB game 1 still languishes!

DeeMan
I thought SVB took game 1? :confused:

Deeman

Verified Member
Fast Lenny said:
I thought SVB took game 1? :confused:

Hey, Lenny, I been up for 6 days! :) Yes, I misspoke and it is now game three (I have to have smoke breaks!) :) It is 2-0 SVB. At least Ace swears to it
and the game counter says that! Sorry!

Earl wins 3-0! Is The Pearl back, or what!

DeeMan
Yes, it was a long smoke break but I ran into Buddy Hall and, well, never mind!

Deeman

Verified Member
Shame also wins 3-0! I know I am beating my pal John Henderson to the report as he and Bernie were sweating the match across from us and I see he is sans I-Pad this afternoon! :)

Is this two of the biggest upsetsnin Derby history? I,d have to think so.

DeeMan
Will trade his I-Pad for a bit of JH's one pocket skill and heart...

Deeman

Verified Member
next Round

next Round

Earl takes game one 8-0 in his match with shannon, SVB wins first game in his match with Alex.

DeeMan

Deeman

Verified Member
Alex ties it up in game two. Score 1-1...defensive battle on Earl/Shannon table in game two.

DeeMan

Deeman

Verified Member
Shannon ties up his match with Earl 1-1. This was the sloppiest game so far but they seemed to have settled down a bit.

Deeman

Verified Member
Shane wins another one making it 2-1. Alex breaks well but leaves himself hooked after one.

It is 5-3 Earl in ball count in their game with Shannon shooting.

Deeman

Verified Member
Shannon wins his second game making it 2-1. Earl broke and leaked a 2 ball in front of Shannon's pocket, Earl threw his chalk but was otherwise calm. Shannon is taking a break!!!

DeeMan

Deeman

Verified Member
SVB Wins! 3-1

Shannon may run out the match against Earl. It is his to take.

DeeMan