One pocket ghost prop?

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
So, Gabe ran the 50, and that was the proposition, and nobody told him anything in the interim when they were changing tables?

My thought exactly. In my opinion, there could be no question about whether he should have been paid unless the prop was cancelled on the move.

Somebody who realized the change in conditions that would occur should have acted to protect Greg.

Gabe got the prize money for the top score.

None of us even thought about Greg's offer until after and it was me that probably should have because I was against moving to that table because it was easier.

Gabe got everything he was entitled to and I tried to make it right with everybody else. No one was upset after it was all over.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Gabe got the prize money for the top score.

None of us even thought about Greg's offer until after and it was me that probably should have because I was against moving to that table because it was easier.

Gabe got everything he was entitled to and I tried to make it right with everybody else. No one was upset after it was all over.

Yes, you guys did the right thing after-the-fact, at personal cost to yourselves, and you're entitled to credit for that.

I was just a little uncomfortable about what appeared to be some hesitation, and the expression of annoyance at Gabe for pressing the issue. I only know him casually so I am only guessing that he was righteously perturbed about having to wonder "all day" whether he would be paid.

I appreciated your comment about Alex. I hope (and think) he's everything he appears to be.

Thanks