one pocket/ bank players evansville, In

kickman

Verified Member
From
boonville, in
I just moved near evansville from Louisville, and would like to find some one pocket, or bank players near here.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
one pocket/ bank players evansville, In

That's the legendary Hubert Cokes old stomping grounds! The Elks lodge he played at is no doubt still there along with older players that still remember him. I'd like to hear what you find out....

chicagomike

Verified Member
C'mon up to Red Shoes...Alsip Illinois. Not sure the distance, but you'll find a game.

u12armresl

Verified Member
I've been disgusted every single time I went to Eville and tried to get a game.

Ended up at O'briens playing on their front table, but at least I got a one pocket game.

No, I don't want the ole "let me call someone to play you some" and the even better after the call "you want to bet on the side"

Also, No I don't want to play Gentry, No I don't want to play Ray, No I don't want to play Gene, or Varner, etc. Just a good old one hole game for a "small" to "drenching" sweat action.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Owensboro one hole

Owensboro one hole

I am a one hole and bank enthusiast in Owensboro, Kentucky. I sometimes make my way to Evansville and would like to play someone other than the 10 or 12 players here in Owensboro. If you make it over here, I have a nice Gold Crown III with newer tournament blue 860 that plays and banks flawlessly. Also, we have been doing round robin tournaments where you play at a place and time convenient to the player. I could also introduce you to the one hole community over here. Although it's "Varner country," there is a nice mix of styles. (That having been said, I can't promise one of the older guys won't try to get a wedge going...)

Dan Clark
270-570-1103

I'm not really a member of any other forums on the net, but it seems like youse guys love your emoticons!

Last edited:

hindoo

Verified Member
Hubert died in the mid 70's and the Elks was torn down years ago. Go to O'Brian's, hang out by the front table and wait. Gary or Steve will find you.