One Ball One-Pocket mini @ DCC

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
The thread about how to play the ball on the spot with the cue ball in the jaws in the back pocket was a really good one. A lot of different thoughts about what to do.

How about we have a little One Ball One-Pocket mini tournament one night (or two or three) playing with it set up like this:

Ball on the spot, cue ball in the jaws on the side of the pocket you want, shoot for your hole or play safe, its up to you.

Race to 3, single elimination, 20 bucks. Split it 60% for the winner and 40% for the runner-up.

We can get a couple of tables in the main room at night, sharking allowed by players and sweators alike, drugs and drinking are OK. We might have a good time and learn a thing or two. I think it would be fun.

I'm sure it would go quick so the old guys wouldn't be up too late.

Interested "players" so far:

stevelomako, onepockethacker, jtompilot, wgcp, Tennessee Joe6

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
The thread about how to play the ball on the spot with the cue ball in the jaws in the back pocket was a really good one. A lot of different thoughts about what to do.

How about we have a little One Ball One-Pocket mini tournament one night (or two or three) playing with it set up like this:

Ball on the spot, cue ball in the jaws on the side of the pocket you want, shoot for your hole or play safe, its up to you.

Race to 3, single elimination, 20 bucks. Split it 60% for the winner and 40% for the runner-up.

We can get a couple of tables in the main room at night, sharking allowed by players and sweators alike, drugs and drinking are OK. We might have a good time and learn a thing or two. I think it would be fun.

Count me in.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

If I make it there, count me in.

Steve, maybe you can put me in:D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Ball on the spot, cue ball in the jaws on the side of the pocket you want, shoot for your hole or play safe, its up to you. Race to 3, single elimination, 20 bucks. Split it 60% for the winner and 40% for the runner-up.

... Sharking allowed by players and sweators alike, drugs and drinking are OK...I'm sure it would go quick so the old guys wouldn't be up too late.

Great idea..I may come out of retirement for this, Steve !...Let me do some math;...

Limo Service to DCC (can't fly).........$3600.
Hdcp. Cart Rental.................................300.
Deluxe Room (9 days).......................1500.
Food....................................................250.
Bar Tab (just mine)...........................2200.
Drinks for friends (Hendy, Bille, etc).1250.

Total................................................$9100.

Potential Winnings (1st Place)........ $180...Yep, Looks good to me !...Count me in ! :p :p :p

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Sjd

Sjd

Great idea..I may come out of retirement for this, Steve !...Let me do some math;...

Limo Service to DCC (can't fly).........$3600.
Hdcp. Cart Rental.................................300.
Deluxe Room (9 days).......................1500.
Food....................................................250.
Bar Tab (just mine)...........................2200.
Drinks for friends (Hendy, Bille, etc).1250.

Total................................................$9100.

Potential Winnings (1st Place)........ $180...Yep, Looks good to me !...Count me in !

Memories however are priceless, and I am driving up there, so who could get you close to me...

B

mnb

Could someone post a link to the thread?