Olathe

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Dustin a pasta dinner and a good nights rest should be a good start for an iron man type event like this.

Best of luck to you.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Can you provide more details than "Olathe".... isn't that the thing you make pool cues on?
Hope you win whatever it is.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Hes playing. We have 3 or 4 from here in it. Look out for our young un Austin Summers in both events. Buddy went pretty deep in a big 9/10 ball tournament in Peoria last week. Beat Alex Olinger and another pro who name escapes me...back to back.... when hes right and feeling it hes still as tough as they come.

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
well...i got knocked out at around 5:30 AM this morning...

kollegedave (aka superdave) got knocked out by buddy hall around 6:30 PM this evening so we decided to head back home to have the full weekend...

always good to see my main man, lsjohn and his son jay. nice to make the brief acquaintance of troy (t-dog).

glad to see frank spencer from STL play well and get deep into the bracket...(just wish i wasn't on the receiving end of it...lol)

tables there are tough, lot of good/solid amateur players.

dave - found your phone in my car....

:)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
t-dog (Troy) played very well. Beat one very good KC player and I think went hill/hill against another of the best players there, but at the moment I can't remember who it was.

Chris Robinson from Jerry Matchin's room was there to play the 9-ball but didn't get there in time to play the one pocket.

Dang, there are so many good players I've never heard of.

I heard there are 144 players in the 9-ball. Jay won his first match Friday night and didn't play again until 7:15 Saturday evening. Not my idea of a dinner break. :eek:

bar-table 9-ball Calcutta bettors made Shane a slight favorite over Olinger and Olinger a little over Morra and Gabriel.

t-dog

Verified Member
t-dog (Troy) played very well. Beat one very good KC player and I think went hill/hill against another of the best players there, but at the moment I can't remember who it was.

Chris Robinson from Jerry Matchin's room was there to play the 9-ball but didn't get there in time to play the one pocket.

Dang, there are so many good players I've never heard of.

I heard there are 144 players in the 9-ball. Jay won his first match Friday night and didn't play again until 7:15 Saturday evening. Not my idea of a dinner break. :eek:

bar-table 9-ball Calcutta bettors made Shane a slight favorite over Olinger and Olinger a little over Morra and Gabriel.

Nice talking to Miller, Dave and John. I beat K.C. Massey but lost close ones, hill hill, against Steve Boucher then John Morra. This is always a great tourney. Got all caught up on my sleep and ready to do it all again.