Official Entry Thread for 2018 onepocket.org Member's Tourney

baby huey

Verified Member
I'm coming up tomorrow with the Busch man (Daniel Busch) and I'm really excited about meeting everybody on our site. Steve Booth created a nice way for us to share our knowledge with each other, throw a few friendly jabs and now to play in our own tournament. GOOD STUFF.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I'm coming up tomorrow with the Busch man (Daniel Busch) and I'm really excited about meeting everybody on our site. Steve Booth created a nice way for us to share our knowledge with each other, throw a few friendly jabs and now to play in our own tournament. GOOD STUFF.

I am looking to get even after that little lemon I laid down at your place a couple months ago.:lol

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Ok fellas. I hit the bank. If you are in this years members tournament... you have a chance to go home with this exact Cheese!!!! Who is gonna go home with the Benjamins!! (me I hope lol)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Ok fellas. I hit the bank. If you are in this years members tournament... you have a chance to go home with this exact Cheese!!!! Who is gonna go home with the Benjamins!! (me I hope lol)

What's that wad of scrap paper on the left end of that spread? Only nits carry that crap. :D

Actioncentral

From
Stockton, CA
Members Only One Pocket Tourney at CBC

Members Only One Pocket Tourney at CBC

Good luck everyone, wish I could play, looks like I will have to play in the heat in Sacramento at Hardtimes.

Last edited:

Actioncentral

From
Stockton, CA
Player's Auction?

Player's Auction?

I can help run the players Auction if help is needed.
This is Jeff Gregory from Stockton, CA by the way.

Last edited:

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
willing to sacrifice

willing to sacrifice

have a great trip all - and Mitch/Matt - it breaks my heart to think of you guys burdened by those $50's - so I'll fight through the sadness and let you send me all the $50's you have - let me know if you need my address.

John

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Jeff Gregory not Playing?

Jeff Gregory not Playing?

C'mon Jeff. Dive in. The water's fine. Seriously though Jeff we look forward to you playing in the tournament. If you can't play, I hope you can drop by.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Let me clarify.. this is the tournament entry money!! Not my bankroll. No 50’s in my bankroll. No hundreds either, but that’s another story 😊

gerri3404

Verified Member
POV will be there Friday night. There should be plenty of info posted to log on.

Daniel posted this on facebook:

The 3rd Annual OnePocket.org Member's Tournament will be live on POVPOOL 2 on Friday morning. Feel free to click the link and set a reminder or subscribe to this channel for a notification. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mnvtH8k2t4[/ame]

I believe that, because of our ongoing USBA Nationals live stream going on in Tucscon, POV's main channel will be occupied. The first day of the One Pocket will be on POVPOOL 2 and the remaining 2 days (Sat/Sun) will revert back to POVPOOL's main channel. Links will be posted in real time and AZ Billiards Forum already has a thread.