Official Derby City player sponsor thread

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Fellas…..

So, I got “the call” from Steve last night. I want to thank each of you.

It’s unfortunate Frank Almanza and Robert Newkirk cannot attend. Ben Smith, John Rawski, Jerry Matchin, and Dan Moran would have been sound choices to possibly catch a gear and make a run deep into the bracket. John Crabb has been a great contributor to the site as well.

Sometimes I play good, sometimes I don’t. I plan on being the guy who is playing good in a couple weeks. I will do my best and fight for every ball.

This is a huge honor that I do not take lightly and appreciate greatly. Thanks again.

Dustin

Have a blast on us :)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Fellas…..

So, I got “the call” from Steve last night. I want to thank each of you.

It’s unfortunate Frank Almanza and Robert Newkirk cannot attend. Ben Smith, John Rawski, Jerry Matchin, and Dan Moran would have been sound choices to possibly catch a gear and make a run deep into the bracket. John Crabb has been a great contributor to the site as well.

Sometimes I play good, sometimes I don’t. I plan on being the guy who is playing good in a couple weeks. I will do my best and fight for every ball.

This is a huge honor that I do not take lightly and appreciate greatly. Thanks again.

Dustin
well deserved bro, kick some butt and most importantly, have fun! 🎱

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
OK I apologize for taking a while for this, but here is the drawing for the donated items this year. We will use the last two digits of the MA daily number, starting with today. They do two drawings each day -- mid-day and evening. We will start with the mid-day number for today, 2/15/20.

First winner will get choice of Tom Wirth's book/DVD package donation or my 11x14 metal print of your choice from my photos. Second winner gets the other!

Good luck and thank you to all for supporting our Onepocket.org sponsored player and Onepocket.org!!!

No hits for 94-00

Mkbtank 5001-03
Tom Wirth donation04-13
catkins 20014-31
cincy_kid 50*32-34
Jimmy B 5035-37
hardmix 5038-40
JohninNH 5041-43
Scrzbill 10044-50
12squared 5051-53
youngstownkid 5054-56
FastEddieF. 5057-59
ChicagoFats 50*60-62
J.R. 5063-65
lll 5066-68
twister 10069-75
crabcatjohn 5076-78
sappo 5079-81
Cory in DC82-93

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Cory, your number came up for the mid-day drawing today, so you get first pick!

Catkins, your number came up tonight so you are our other winner! Cory in DC picks first...

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Cory, your number came up for the mid-day drawing today, so you get first pick!

Catkins, your number came up tonight so you are our other winner! Cory in DC picks first...

Awesome! I already have Tom's book and just got rid of all my DVDs. And the prints are cool too and will go great in my pool basement. Will let you know which one soon.

And thanks to KY Bill for bidding on the DVDs that got me the win!

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Congratulations Catkins on winning my book, "One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression" and my three full length DVDs,
"Unique Shots and Situations", "The Running Of The Balls", and "Caroms And Throws". I have them all packed up and ready for shipping.
I have your address and will ship this Monday. Please allow about 5 to 7 days for delivery.

Cheers,

Tom

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Awesome! I already have Tom's book and just got rid of all my DVDs. And the prints are cool too and will go great in my pool basement. Will let you know which one soon.

And thanks to KY Bill for bidding on the DVDs that got me the win!
So that means Catkins wins Tom Wirth's package of his book One Pocket
Congratulations Catkins on winning my book, "One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression" and my three full length DVDs,
"Unique Shots and Situations", "The Running Of The Balls", and "Caroms And Throws". I have them all packed up and ready for shipping.
I have your address and will ship this Monday. Please allow about 5 to 7 days for delivery.

Cheers,

Tom
Thanks again Tom! Onepocket.org is fortunate to have your knowledge AND your generosity!!!

Cory in dc

Verified Member