Now that we know our tournament is in Chicago...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Well my Birthday is June 16 and ride my bike one mile for every year. This year I'll be 61 so I won't be in any shape to play pool:D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Looks like I'm out. Sorry to all who were going to rob this pokey strokin cupcake. Sorry Bill. Sorry Cincy. Especially sorry Dr Bill I'll take a raincheck. So bummed but I'll be watching the stream at least.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Looks like I'm out. Sorry to all who were going to rob this pokey strokin cupcake. Sorry Bill. Sorry Cincy. Especially sorry Dr Bill I'll take a raincheck. So bummed but I'll be watching the stream at least.

Ill come to Philly instead for the $5000 challenge. Thats two less votes for June, find a couple more June dropouts and you guys can have your non member tournament in July

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Ill come to Philly instead for the $5000 challenge. Thats two less votes for June, find a couple more June dropouts and you guys can have your non member tournament in July

Let me talk to my banker. Race to 20 sound right?

youngstown

Verified Member

Wow. I'm such a troublemaker I guess. Sorry guys. Was basically trying to find if I could bring someone along for the drive, to keep me alert, as 4 hours is normally my limit.

Instead, I might see if any verified members are nearby and on the way. Non smokers as well.

On second thought, that might be a sh!t storm as well nvmd I'll drive by myself! Lol.

You just watch - after all that, it'll end up being the one weekend I can't go :/

No hard feelings, guys. I just suck at driving long distances.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Wow. I'm such a troublemaker I guess. Sorry guys. Was basically trying to find if I could bring someone along for the drive, to keep me alert, as 4 hours is normally my limit.

Instead, I might see if any verified members are nearby and on the way. Non smokers as well.

On second thought, that might be a sh!t storm as well nvmd I'll drive by myself! Lol.

You just watch - after all that, it'll end up being the one weekend I can't go :/

No hard feelings, guys. I just suck at driving long distances.
Since Chris's has so many tables, you can still invite your friend to come along for the ride because there will always be tables open, and chances are, one of us or one of the locals can give them plenty of games. They won't be able to play in the tournament itself since they are a non-member, but that doesn't mean they can't come along and have a great time and get in plenty of games of their own. And if their experience doing that doesn't motivate them to join up and be eligible for next year then I don't know what would :D

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD

This makes me sooo sad.:( I wanted to help you with your Golf game.:heh

Wish you could make it , Mitch.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
I just want to add to this...

I was not old enough to play in the seniors event at Bogies...However because I wanted to meet and play against some of the members that were coming to this event, I booked and went.

I got to watch some great one pocket, and there was all the action that anyone could want, especially if you wanted to play some of those monsters...

Just sitting around and drinking a beer or two with some of the members and listening to the war stories was worth the trip for me...

So if you want to bring friends, bring them...you and they will have a great time. Get to meet some great guys who are not who you might think they are when all you get to do is read there posts on this forum...

I can honestly say that I have not met a member who I did not like in person, albeit they might not like me, I tend to be a brass bound, nickel plated, self-winding son of bitch at times...

So I say come one, come all, it will be a great time, with great people, and some pretty decent food in the windy city...

B

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

Nooo!

Dang sorry to hear Mitch, guess I will have to snap the tourney off for you then.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
There might be someone coming up from the deep south who disagrees about who is going to snap this off...

B

PS Deep south means that if you walk a block south your feet are wet...

youngstown

Verified Member

Since Chris's has so many tables, you can still invite your friend to come along for the ride because there will always be tables open, and chances are, one of us or one of the locals can give them plenty of games. They won't be able to play in the tournament itself since they are a non-member, but that doesn't mean they can't come along and have a great time and get in plenty of games of their own. And if their experience doing that doesn't motivate them to join up and be eligible for next year then I don't know what would :D

Some ppl just are technology challenged :(

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Who Dat ?

Who Dat ?

There might be someone coming up from the deep south who disagrees about who is going to snap this off...

B

PS Deep south means that if you walk a block south your feet are wet...

Bille, You are all wet.:):) . We are going to have our hands full trying to beat the locals.
I think all Illinois players should have to go to 9.
I don't think the seafood will be as fresh as yours.

See you there.

Last edited: