Now that we know our tournament is in Chicago...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

doubt i'll play in the tourney..... work midnights so i play pool when ive gotten enough sleep and feel good--going to chicago is like a mini vacation, and dont want to ruin it by stressing about sleep so i'll just head over whenever and we'll share stories and play some hopefully......

Before the ghost gets you, please put me first on your dance card. 👍. I'm not 100% to make it yet but I am going to try like hell.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Since this years tournament is going to be in Chicago, I will be attending. My wife and I have family there that we haven't seen in a lot of years, so it's a good twofer opportunity.

Looking forward to meeting everybody, and putting faces to names. My only problem is not knowing anybody, I'm at a loss as to how to navigate thru this sea of sharks.:eek:

Seeking applicants for a "steering committee". Only the most honest and trustworthy need apply (3-6 references required). Also must be willing to work for peanuts.:sorry

The other idea I had is if someone could kindly develop a list of all the players that get 9-6 from Mitch, I would appreciate it.:)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Since this years tournament is going to be in Chicago, I will be attending. My wife and I have family there that we haven't seen in a lot of years, so it's a good twofer opportunity.

Looking forward to meeting everybody, and putting faces to names. My only problem is not knowing anybody, I'm at a loss as to how to navigate thru this sea of sharks.:eek:

Seeking applicants for a "steering committee". Only the most honest and trustworthy need apply (3-6 references required). Also must be willing to work for peanuts.:sorry

The other idea I had is if someone could kindly develop a list of all the players that get 9-6 from Mitch, I would appreciate it.:)

Hi, Mitch gives me 9-6 and the breaks so i would probably take the same from you.I should be at the top of your list.. Your welcome..John

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Hi, Mitch gives me 9-6 and the breaks so i would probably take the same from you.I should be at the top of your list.. Your welcome..John

That list is exactly no one.

Knockers need not apply.

youngstown

Verified Member

I'll have what he's having.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

It'd be a lot easier to put together a list of people who don't. :D

Hey, I'm not knockin'... I'm just tryin' t cut down on the secretarial work. :p

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Look forward to seeing you there darmoose!

For what it's worth, they all told me that when you are playing a member for our standard $20/game friendly competition wager, there are no spots! Now, if you are playing for more, then maybe a spot one way or the other is in order.

So I have been trying it out. Although my pockets are lighter at least my pride is intact! :)

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Look forward to seeing you there darmoose!

For what it's worth, they all told me that when you are playing a member for our standard $20/game friendly competition wager, there are no spots! Now, if you are playing for more, then maybe a spot one way or the other is in order.

So I have been trying it out. Although my pockets are lighter at least my pride is intact! :)

CK

Thanks, I'm in for the friendly competition. Maybe we can play some, looks like getting 9-6 ain't gonna be easy.:lol

Looking forward to getting that Golf game going, haven't played in about 15+ years, and no opportunity around Baltimore, so don't wanna miss that on a 6x12 in Chicago.:)

Darrell

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
CK

Thanks, I'm in for the friendly competition. Maybe we can play some, looks like getting 9-6 ain't gonna be easy.:lol

Looking forward to getting that Golf game going, haven't played in about 15+ years, and no opportunity around Baltimore, so don't wanna miss that on a 6x12 in Chicago.:)

Darrell

Sounds good Darrell!

After I typed that, I remembered that I already got spotted by a several members here between the members tourney last year, or connecting with members to play outside of a tourney and the DCC so, don't listen to me. If you can get the weight go for it.

They all know CK needs weight! :)

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD

John

Hi! Thanks for the offer.:eek: You may have misunderstood my meaning, but hopefully we can play some while there. We'll work something out. Put me on your list.:)

Darrell

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
John

Hi! Thanks for the offer.:eek: You may have misunderstood my meaning, but hopefully we can play some while there. We'll work something out. Put me on your list.:)

Darrell

Thanks, you never know. I won't really have a list except for maybe poolandpokerman if he makes it. I think you will find it will be pretty easy to get a game.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This poll closes in a few hours. If you are hoping to go play at Chris's and you have a preference as to when it is held, this is your last chance to have a voice.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
My Vote

My Vote

This poll closes in a few hours. If you are hoping to go play at Chris's and you have a preference as to when it is held, this is your last chance to have a voice.

Steve, I vote for 6/8- 6/11/17 or 6/15-6/18/17.

Junior Norris Memorial Tournament here in Texas is 6/21-6/25/17. I would hate to miss it. But, I would rather make our's, no matter what dates.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I am only 40-50% but if I did have a vote it's 6/15-6/18