No score

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
NM first shot cant hit the 3 thinly.
Bank the 3 into the 4 and draw up table like Mitch

Last edited:

beatle

Verified Member
from the aggressive side of things it looks like you can cut the 6 in and go through the pack and run some balls.

if not

maybe bank the 14 and draw the cue or kiss it into the pack softly. you may make the 14 and shoot the 6 and go on from there or use the 6 to cover it.

unoperro

Verified Member
Looks like it takes a little "jump" to bank that 3?

If so forget about running whitey 3 rails. Bank the 3 back and float whitey down to the head rail. To me Its not great but the best the table has to offer.

youngstown

Verified Member
No score

Shot selection here is completely contingent upon whether the 3 can be hit. Does YK recall if the 3 can be hit?

I looked and it was really really close...if you could hit it there wasn’t a lot of room for aiming...pretty much needed to hit it inside the right edge of the three by maybe a centimeter.

tucson9ball

Verified Member
From
Tucson Arizona
If there is room, I am banking the three into the four and sending whitey three rails down to my opponents pocket. If there is not enough room for that, I am banking it into the other two balls straight across with draw to keep the cue ball on the rail downtable.

John, I like the 2nd option of just banking the 3ball into the stack. Love sending balls to my side :)