No score WWYD

Mkbtank

Verified Member
No score WWYD

Punch shot. Fire the 1 into the right side of the 10 sending them both your way. Lot of good things may happen. If you can’t kill the cue, you could even hit it with low left and draw the cue back uptable where you are now.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Bank the ten kicking out the nine with the cue ball. The cue ball comes to rest up near the one. Careful of the speed.

El Chapo

Verified Member
i like trying to freeze him behind the 2 off the 9 here. im sure i am not the first to say it. id play all cb.

you might get the 9 close to your hole three rails i swear there is a path there.

lll

Verified Member
take a foul
soft speed
i am assuming the 3/4 are high enough so he cant shoot the 10
if he can see the 10 from there the shot is no good
no score wwyd.jpg

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Punch shot. Fire the 1 into the right side of the 10 sending them both your way. Lot of good things may happen. If you can’t kill the cue, you could even hit it with low left and draw the cue back uptable where you are now.
I like this shot but I am shooting the 1 into the rail first then the left side of the 10. I feel its easier to control my CB since it's less of a cut I am making on the 1.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
No score WWYD

I like this shot but I am shooting the 1 into the rail first then the left side of the 10. I feel its easier to control my CB since it's less of a cut I am making on the 1.

Yeah I was torn on this as well.

jrhendy

Verified Member
I like this shot. You can get all three balls going towards your side if hit firm enough. It is aggressive, but the kind of shot that wins games.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I am light spinning the 5 playing the cue ball at the ten
Any day I am shooting straight, this is my shot without hesitation.

Any day I am shooting halfway straight... this is still my shot but paying more attention to stopping whitey on the 10.

Any day I am off, I am probably doing some sissy maneuver crossing over the 10 and running the cue into the 9 ball.

wincardona

Verified Member
I'm in the camp that likes this option

as well. This option will protect the position after the execution of the shot and will give up fewer return shots than most other options.

Dr. Bill

lll

Verified Member
when i posted my shot i should have added i like this too
i like cincy's way more because i think there is more margin of error regarding accuracy and still turn out ok

baby huey

Verified Member
The Barber giving the rack a "trim" and going in behind the nine ball. That's my shot.