New tip suggestions welcomed!

GoldCrown

Verified Member
My favs.

Ultra soft pro.....excellent tip and the price is right. I buy them from Tom Hay (AzB) for $2.50each.
Everest
Predator

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Hey John, do you make them? I'd like to give one a try

No, I never have, I'm just willing to follow the recipe Jeff suggested -- if I don't find better info -- and make a few to see what's what. I'll bring you a couple at Derby or send them to you sooner if you prefer. It will be a week before I'm back where they are and I'm guessing another week for soaking and drying. I assume 13mm is plenty big for you, right?

If you want to give it a try before the Derby, PM me an address.

(I'm gonna look around on the interwebs to see whether I can get more info than Jeff has before I launch the project.)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
No, I never have, I'm just willing to follow the recipe Jeff suggested -- if I don't find better info -- and make a few to see what's what. I'll bring you a couple at Derby or send them to you sooner if you prefer. It will be a week before I'm back where they are and I'm guessing another week for soaking and drying. I assume 13mm is plenty big for you, right?

If you want to give it a try before the Derby, PM me an address.

(I'm gonna look around on the interwebs to see whether I can get more info than Jeff has before I launch the project.)

I'll see you at Derby