New slide show/video on YouTube

BillPorter

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I just uploaded a video to YouTube that contains images from the 1986 Clyde Childress Memorial Pool Tournament. My first effort at doing one of these featured photos taken at the 1982 Dayton Open, Earl Strickland’s first big win ( [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu-4gKhaBzY[/ame] ). This latest effort was inspired by the sadness I sometimes feel when thinking back about old tournaments and old players. Old timers will recognize most of the faces, but I have captioned them just in case. And most will recognize players who are no longer with us such as Cornbread Red, Steve Mizerak, Jay Swanson, and Gary Speath. Anyway, I have fiddled with the thing most of the day and finally decided to go ahead and upload it before I went any crazier than I already am. It’s yours to enjoy, and I hope you do so a time or two.

Here’s the link: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryb8AJ4M-0c[/ame]

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Great presentation! Where did the tournament take place? What state and city? Thanks.

BillPorter

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Two different tournaments

Two different tournaments

demonrho said:
Great presentation! Where did the tournament take place? What state and city? Thanks.
The first link in my post is for a slide show/video using images from the 1982 Dayton Open 9-Ball Tournament. The second link is for a second slide show/video using images from the 1986 Clyde Childress Memorial Tournament in Lexington, KY.

BillPorter

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
SactownTom said:
1982 Dayton Ohio Open
Tom, thanks for the help, but I think he is refering to slide show/video of the 1986 Clyde Childress tourney. Sorry that your referee duties seem to have ended prematurely. Or did they?

masse-man

thanks for the videos

thanks for the videos

i am not a computer man much but i am enjoying seeing things like this video. thanks for doing it for us!

BillPorter

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
You're welcome!

You're welcome!

masse-man said:
i am not a computer man much but i am enjoying seeing things like this video. thanks for doing it for us!
I'm just happy that a few people enjoyed the slide show/videos.