New Orleans area

jungledude

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
:D Rest assured if you come to New Orleans you will get played a fair game and be able to bet what you want to, regardless of your skill level. Cliff Joiner is the best one pocket player in America, stays in action whenever he comes through New Orleans, just ask him. We often play for $1,000 a game at The Corner POcket which is only blocks from the Airport (I'll pay your cab fare).
Gerald Huber, author, "The Green Felt Jungle". :p ;) :p

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
SportsPalace?

SportsPalace?

jungledude said:
:D Rest assured if you come to New Orleans you will get played a fair game and be able to bet what you want to, regardless of your skill level. Cliff Joiner is the best one pocket player in America, stays in action whenever he comes through New Orleans, just ask him. We often play for $1,000 a game at The Corner POcket which is only blocks from the Airport (I'll pay your cab fare).
Gerald Huber, author, "The Green Felt Jungle". :p ;) :p

Gerald - Is the SportsPalace still around? I played many Hi$ sets there way too long ago.
TY & GL

Lunchmoney

Verified Member
From
Washington State
OldHasBeen said:
Gerald - Is the SportsPalace still around? I played many Hi$ sets there way too long ago.
TY & GL

OHB,

Did you ever make it to Greenway Billiards in Baton Rouge in the late 70's? Your picture has a familiar look to it.

Lunchmoney