"New" 1P match video

SloMoHolic

Verified Member
I've been sitting on a good 1P match (which was previously live streamed) for a few weeks, and I finally uploaded it to YouTube.

David is giving me 10-7, and we're both still learning about this game, but we have Shawn Putnam and John Palmore running the commentary. David and I (and many of you) are still learning about the game of 1P, but these guys do a great job of explaining their expert strategies, especially with their critique of our moves.

Andrew Cleary sponsored the audio rentals. Thank you for that, Cleary. :)

I hope you enjoy the match, but more so, I hope you enjoy the commentary. I think most of us could learn a few things from this video, especially the commentary from Shawn and John.

Here is the match:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ketN2Qb-t1I[/ame]

Thanks for checking it out.

-Blake

piggybank04

Verified Member
thank you--at the 4:48 mark, i would have banked the 4 pocket speed leaving cb on rail behind the 2 balls daring him to shoot the combo--of course he wont, trying to remove my ball,and from there just trying to apply more and more pressure......

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I watched for a few minutes, but the camera was at the head of the table, and it was a long way to the action. I think they should have put another spot on the table, and played toward the camera.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I watched for a few minutes, but the camera was at the head of the table, and it was a long way to the action. I think they should have put another spot on the table, and played toward the camera.

vapros, did you click for the full screen? It's pretty good quality video so the full screen is a decent view...

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Yep, I did that. I nearly always do. It's a bit better that way, but I still think that, when that is the case, they should put down another spot and play toward the camera. Easy to do.

Jerry Terry

Thank you.

Thank you.

You have potential Blake. This is a very nice insight into the game by having professionals analyzing the amateur game.