N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
ah see i knew someone would pop in and bring the rightr thread up for the grey one.........

signed sealed and delivered!

why in the hell didn't i get a message or memo??????? lol smoke signal?

samtin!

-Greyghost

Happy to help :)

Look forward to meeting you in a few weeks!

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
i do have a nice hd cam i camn bring my stuff and stream some extra matches and such or whatever..........

if anyone is interested in learning my alignment and aim methods i been yaking about for some years over in nitlandia (az lmfao) just pm me and let me know either here, nitlandia, or fb.

always missing this place......

steve it will be great to see you again sir......

ill bring my chickens foot, and we'll have a seance and talk to freddy and grady :cool:

can the finals be on the 10ft :)

-Greyghost

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
Happy to help :)

Look forward to meeting you in a few weeks!

i seen a post Hu Lowery made on fb....joey told me i had to check to see if i was eligible......i though wait ytf could i not play lol....just been busy especially with all this recovery and work.....shesh my got dam ceiling fell down in my place, but being a solid one holer......i saw that chit a mile away and moved the furniture and all my little pool and running museum to safety!

Then slept in my work room for two weeks.....counted shaft wood at night ;)

Hungry and ready ED!

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
i seen a post Hu Lowery made on fb....joey told me i had to check to see if i was eligible......i though wait ytf could i not play lol....just been busy especially with all this recovery and work.....shesh my got dam ceiling fell down in my place, but being a solid one holer......i saw that chit a mile away and moved the furniture and all my little pool and running museum to safety!

Then slept in my work room for two weeks.....counted shaft wood at night ;)

Hungry and ready ED!

GG,

Not my decision. I'm not sure where Steve is on this issue. I've PM'd him about it so, hopefully, we'll hear something soon.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I know a couple people have told me they want in. I know I have not received the 32nd player entry fee yet, so I guess that means the spot is still open. My address is:

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH 03224

You have to be on the eligible list to qualify!
http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=186208&postcount=3

If more than one send in money that would start an official waiting list...

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA

I know a couple people have told me they want in. I know I have not received the 32nd player entry fee yet, so I guess that means the spot is still open. My address is:

Steve Booth

OnePocket.org

56 Baptist Road

Canterbury, NH 03224

You have to be on the eligible list to qualify!

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=186208&postcount=3

If more than one send in money that would start an official waiting list...

Any PayPal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
A couple of you have told me you definitely want in -- dogbone bob & Grey Ghost -- but I have not received the final entry fees yet -- LSJohn or Disco Dave are you holding $$ that I don't know about for the 32nd player? If not, then the spot is still open. If so, then let me know. If Greg Sullivan wants in, he is definitely welcome, but I have not heard from him that he can come or not.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
A couple of you have told me you definitely want in -- dogbone bob & Grey Ghost -- but I have not received the final entry fees yet -- LSJohn or Disco Dave are you holding $$ that I don't know about for the 32nd player? If not, then the spot is still open. If so, then let me know. If Greg Sullivan wants in, he is definitely welcome, but I have not heard from him that he can come or not.

steve
i just sent you $100 for greyghost entry via paypal
so he doesnt miss out on getting the last spot
after all that has gone down in louisianna i would like him to have some fun..:)
he is a good guy trying to promote pool and help people with their games
greyghost i will text you with info to mail me a check

Last edited:

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA

steve
i just sent you $100 for greyghost entry via paypal
so he doesnt miss out on getting the last spot
after all that has gone down in louisianna i would like him to have some fun..:)
he is a good guy trying to promote pool and help people with their games
greyghost i will text you with info to mail me a check

Thanks brother! Will do. Mitch brown hit me up and just told me. Made my day. Thanks much. See every one in a few weeks ;)

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX

I'm not holding $$ for anyone. I talked w/ Dogbone Bob and he is too frustrated with the process by now to do anything about it so he declined.

I'm assuming that since you got the PayPal for GreyGhost, that he is our 32nd player and will update the spreadsheet to reflect that unless you tell me that someone else got theirs in first.

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm not holding $$ for anyone. I talked w/ Dogbone Bob and he is too frustrated with the process by now to do anything about it so he declined.

I'm assuming that since you got the PayPal for GreyGhost, that he is pur 32nd player and will update the spreadsheet to reflect that unless you tell me that someone else got theirs in first.

Yes, the process did go more smoothly when you were collecting the money, and believe me I appreciate that a ton!!!

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Complete 32-Player Roster

Complete 32-Player Roster

Here is the final Players List updated to show GreyGhost as our 32nd Player. Congratulations GreyGhost! :):)

The Calcutta figures are current for now, but will be updated on the "Small Calcutta" thread on an ongoing basis.

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11809

Attachments

• Laceys 8Sep.jpg
    Laceys 8Sep.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA

Thanks again guys I'll see talk there! Really appreciate Larry taking care of that place for me.... Can't wat for the event

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA

Yall gonna have to kick the greykind outa the booth that's all I know. Got the Honda two stroke ready to revv up to 10k

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Exactly one week from now I'm on the plane to Nawlins!!! Can't wait to see everyone. And for the battles!!