N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Unfortunately guys, John Henderson had to withdraw his entry due to scheduling conflicts. Good news is he will still put in an appearance at the SSII in October to defend his title.

My price in the calcutta just went up! Now at $2.00.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Unfortunately guys, John Henderson had to withdraw his entry due to scheduling conflicts. Good news is he will still put in an appearance at the SSII in October to defend his title.

*%#*&@ !!

(Get your kids away from the computer before you ask for a translation.) :frus

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Okay, the spreadsheet has been updated to reflect, SCRZBILL and JRHENDY withdrawals. JTOMPILOT is also listed as MIA.

However, two new entry fees were received last night from HARDMIX and MOBILEMIKE.

The field stands at 31 for now...still a nice turnout anticipated.

Since Bill will not be there, who's streamin' now?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Okay, the spreadsheet has been updated to reflect, SCRZBILL and JRHENDY withdrawals. JTOMPILOT is also listed as MIA.

However, two new entry fees were received last night from HARDMIX and MOBILEMIKE.

The field stands at 31 for now...still a nice turnout anticipated.

Since Bill will not be there, who's streamin' now?

Sorry to lose them and glad we have 2 new entries!

Good point Dave, I forgot about the stream!!

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Sorry to lose them and glad we have 2 new entries!

Good point Dave, I forgot about the stream!!

I called in to Zach Goldsmith of Onsite Pool (he streamed the Topwater event). He may be able to do it if he can figure how to cover his expenses.
He is interested in trying to help out 1P.org.

Another possibility may be Crazy Erica?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

Also there's TVMike. He is always looking for events to cover.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I called in to Zach Goldsmith of Onsite Pool (he streamed the Topwater event). He may be able to do it if he can figure how to cover his expenses.

If it wasn't for the name ''crazy'' I'd be inclined to agree.

I've seen enough of that in the pool rooms in my life time.

OldSchool

Verified Member

Also there's TVMike. He is always looking for events to cover.

I was really looking forward to watching all of the onepocket.org guys playing on the stream next month. I hope one of these other streamers can be contacted and will want to do it. Disco Dave, if you manage to make that happen, I'm sure I speak for everyone in thanking you BIG TIME for that, along with everything else you've been doing.

Old School

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi

I bet Erica would do it in a heartbeat. And she has local connections for her accommodations, I think.

Otherwise offer Fast Lenny free food, free entry and possibly other perks. He might just jump in the old Ford and drive down!

~Doc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I bet Erica would do it in a heartbeat. And she has local connections for her accommodations, I think.

Otherwise offer Fast Lenny free food, free entry and possibly other perks. He might just jump in the old Ford and drive down!

~Doc

i would ask erica last on the list after what she put bigtruck thru
unless i am wrong about that

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
i would ask erica last on the list after what she put bigtruck thru
unless i am wrong about that

Yes, you are wrong about that. I have eye witness report...there is plenty to blame on both sides. Best to let it go.

If you want, someone else should try to find streamer. I was only trying to help. Waddya want for free?

I will not be dragged into any controversies and just want what's best for tournament. People should let past go and move forward.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
You are right. I thought I moved him down but I only copied his info and forgot to delete his former location. Will correct on next iteration.

Hey. You don't need to correct anything. He's already paid his entry, and remember, we said we'd refund entries only if someone had a good excuse. I don't call jumping off a ladder out of frustration that Hendy wasn't coming to be a good enough excuse.

Screw him. :heh

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Nice guy

Nice guy

John, You are too kind. Looking forward to Sept. 32 players looks like a sure thing.

Will be there on Thursday (22nd) for warmup matchups.

Bill, Hope your recovery is fast and complete.

Robert

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
Dang it

Dang it

I have been away from here way to long. I should have checked here before I told a buddy that I would play in the tornado open. I signed up and then found out we will be playing on 7 footers.:rolleyes:
It is the same weekend as this, so I wont even be able to watch the streaming if available:frus
I am planning on DCC. hope to meet some of you there.