My Dcc report

John Brumback

Verified Member
5th in the onepocket,4th in the banks,somewhere around 30th i think in 9ball
and 4th or 5th in the master of the table.They never would tell me how i stood in that.Go me!!! haha Thank you Thank you.John B.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
and 4th or 5th in the master of the table.They never would tell me how i stood in that.Go me!!! haha Thank you Thank you.John B.

That's a helluva good showing there bud. Goes to show you you're not just a bank champion. But your previous Master title already confirm that :D

Sent from my phone. Lucky you, you get the abbreviated version. :D

John Brumback

Verified Member
That's a helluva good showing there bud. Goes to show you you're not just a bank champion. But your previous Master title already confirm that :D

Sent from my phone. Lucky you, you get the abbreviated version. :D

Thanks Big Red but I got lucky In the onehole,hehe:cool:.John B.

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Keep it up for another 7 years or so and eventually I'll come along and let you take a break! :heh I got a couple hours of 1p practice in this weekend.

Then you can start in on the fishing tournaments. ;) Oh, there's one at Kentucky Lake in April - proz vs joez! :eek: Ice fishing may have been okay when I was a kid, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna be messing around with all that gear that early in the morning in the freezing cold now that I know a little better. Never did catch a lake trout, so I've got no big urge to do it again now.

Try out: http://fw.ky.gov/app1/tournaments.aspx?wid=64&asid=*&month=*

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Bank Pool Legend

Bank Pool Legend

It was nice to see you again. You looked a little off in the banks. One of he games I watched, you were up 2-0 and only made one ball the next three games. That's not like you. Take care this year and get your retirement going. Sorry we didn't hook up. :lol

John Brumback

Verified Member
It was nice to see you again. You looked a little off in the banks. One of he games I watched, you were up 2-0 and only made one ball the next three games. That's not like you. Take care this year and get your retirement going. Sorry we didn't hook up. :lol

Thanks for the reminder there Bill,LOL Well I came up with a few excuses.
#1.I caught some stinkin bug 2 days before the tourny.Puked and then had the other..ya know about the goose and the screen door,right?
#2 Think I tried to hard in the banks.
#3 Got over that bug then caught a stinkin cold!! felt like crap the last few days of the tourny.So really after all that I think I done good.Sold alot of dvds
too.That's my story and I'm sticking to it.LOL

Yeah you stalled me around and never did give me any $,Good talking to ya though.John B.

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
It was really good seeing you at DCC again....I still haven't watched that that DVD I bought from you....I was too tired when I got back home Sunday night and back to work this morning.

Deeman

Verified Member
He didn't offer to sell me his DVD! I guess John felt I didn't have any more to learn about banking! :)

DeeMan

Ktown

Verified Member
Sorry bout that big man.I had them in my purse/wal-mart sack the whole tourny,lol.John B.

I appreciate you cutting me the deal and giving me a signed copy for only 75.

I haven't watched it yet but after I do I am sure I can get my money back out of it......after I change the name on the box of course.

Deeman

Verified Member
maybe he thought you were hopeless....:heh...:lol.....
just kidding deeman but couldnt resist:sorry
:)

I think you are right but I'll get one just to spite everyone! :)

I did catch him outside the Action Room so he was probably distracted by the smell of money.

DeeMan

Matt_24

Verified Member

Good shooting, John.