multi-rail reverse banks

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I saw Shannon Daulton make this at DCC a few years back. He looked at it for a while and may have even called a different shot first, before deciding to stretch this out to a three rail shot.

PS I think the cue ball might have been even closer to the far corner, and I do not remember the score or other balls on the table (if any) -- there may have been balls hanging in several other pockets which blocked other options and also left the table safer than a wide open table with just one ball would be...

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3HWqx2PXXJ2Qcpt3cWqx3cWKp2cSrl3cUWl2cbrq2kXXJ3kXPh3kbRr3kBdd@[/CUETABLE]

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Hasnt anybody...

Hasnt anybody...

...on this site ever seen one of my DVDs? That is not very flattering for someone like me who has been on this site for over 5 years. I make, and show how to do, all these trick shots, and about 45 more, on Banks That Dont Go -- But Do. Jeez! Up until now I never really realized the extent of You-Know-Who's, "knowledge is bad," "only natural ability is good," campaign. Good thing for me that those other thousands and thousands, of players that secured that knowledge for themselves didnt think that way.

Beard

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
fred bentivegna said:
...on this site ever seen one of my DVDs? That is not very flattering for someone like me who has been on this site for over 5 years. I make, and show how to do, all these trick shots, and about 45 more, on Banks That Dont Go -- But Do. Jeez! Up until now I never really realized the extent of You-Know-Who's, "knowledge is bad," "only natural ability is good," campaign. Good thing for me that those other thousands and thousands, of players that secured that knowledge for themselves didnt think that way.

Beard
Yes, but it is different seeing it in an actual game that matters -- watching it unfold as it came up in the random progress of the game...

BUD GREEN

Verified Member
I love that shot. I tend to practice banks at the end of a practice session and always fire away at a couple of those. Some tables let you swing the object ball real wide and still twist back to the hole.

I believe some people use a little english, and some don't on these shots. You have to pound it on most tables I play on to have any chance of making it.

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
....I love that shot....

....I love that shot....

...I saw Ronnie make it in the 60's.....took me awhile to figure it out....but I can make it...:eek:...I believe I laid "whitey"...on the rag at the center diamond.....lol...hmmmm?....don't believe I've read any of Freddies books or seen his tapes....but I can still make the shot.....lol.....

Last edited:

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
...do you play banks?....

...do you play banks?....

BUD GREEN said:
I love that shot. I tend to practice banks at the end of a practice session and always fire away at a couple of those. Some tables let you swing the object ball real wide and still twist back to the hole.

I believe some people use a little english, and some don't on these shots. You have to pound it on most tables I play on to have any chance of making it.

...hey "Bud"....been awhile...you might be the one I made that shot against....lol...