MOT Chicago refund money?

chicagomike

Verified Member
Who else wants their money back? PM me your name and your email address unless you want me hold it until the next tournament. I don’t have everyone’s PayPal address or home addresses. Most have got it back. Please check the paid player list if unsure if you got your refund. Thank you and stay well.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Who else wants their money back? PM me your name and your email address unless you want me hold it until the next tournament. I don’t have everyone’s PayPal address or home addresses. Most have got it back. Please check the paid player list if unsure if you got your refund. Thank you and stay well.
I don't think I got mine back. You can just send it to 1P.org. See ya'll in the fall, I hope.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Mike, got it today #634 thx. All my cousins/Schreibers lived in Westchester, and my Uncle Ed was the head reporter/Chicago Tribune, during the 1st Mayor Daly yrs, and was always ''on his ass'' when he got outta line. When we buried Ed, during the ceremony, Daly landed at the cemetery in a Helicopter to pay his respects.

Daly and Matt Danaher/were next door neighbors, across the street from the police/fire station a few blks down from the old White Sox park. I am still to this day, great friends with the Danahers. Matt Sr. was the circuit county court Judge for the DuPage county. And when I was in my teens, he told me, if I ever got a speeding ticket in the city, to let em know within 3 days, and he would take care of it. Never did tho get a ticket downtown. Matt also used to let me blow off the fireworks on his pier/Wisconsin (we lived down the shore) over the 4th of July, the fireworks were from the Sox Ball Park, and boy were they good. The park and rec head, Janura lived next door to the Danahers at Powers Lake.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Mike, got it today #634 thx. All my cousins/Schreibers lived in Westchester, and my Uncle Ed was the head reporter/Chicago Tribune, during the 1st Mayor Daly yrs, and was always ''on his ass'' when he got outta line. When we buried Ed, during the ceremony, Daly landed at the cemetery in a Helicopter to pay his respects.

Daly and Matt Danaher/were next door neighbors, across the street from the police/fire station a few blks down from the old White Sox park. I am still to this day, great friends with the Danahers. Matt Sr. was the circuit county court Judge for the DuPage county. And when I was in my teens, he told me, if I ever got a speeding ticket in the city, to let em know within 3 days, and he would take care of it. Never did tho get a ticket downtown. Matt also used to let me blow off the fireworks on his pier/Wisconsin (we lived down the shore) over the 4th of July, the fireworks were from the Sox Ball Park, and boy were they good. The park and rec head, Janura lived next door to the Danahers at Powers Lake.
That’s good stuff! Been here for about 12 years and most of my family is within about a 5 minute drive. It’s been a good community to live in.

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
Hi Mike,

Hope all is well on your end. You can send my entry to 1 pocket.

Thanks,

John

johnnytronic

Verified Member
You can send mine back...I wonder now. There was another tournament at Chris's that got cancelled. I can't remember if I paid or not.