more end game 3

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Wonder why

Wonder why

Almost every 1P player I know around here shoots this shot in this situation, or something similar. I wonder why Shannon didn't shoot it?

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
personally i think the shot is to make the ball and leave him in the jaws of the pocket or better frozen to the head rail
let him shoot the spot shot
i dont think he will shoot it....:eek:
its difficult even for the pros
he will probably play safe from there
jmho
icbw

Being this table is a gold crown with truly funky bridging ability out of the corner pockets, I would definitely choose this shot. Only consideration would be the speed. If I had been playing on the table a while then I would slow roll it, if uncertain about the drift, I would hit it full with draw and some speed trying for the same result, leaving the CB in the jaws.

It's what I would do, other options figure to leave an easier shot than this one with no penalty for missing. With your option, if he tries to make the ball & misses, he will have a hard time not leaving you a bank. If he's a player, he will know this is a low %tage shot that carries a penalty if missed. Prolly won't shoot at it, just play safe.

IMO you made a good choice.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Being this table is a gold crown with truly funky bridging ability out of the corner pockets, I would definitely choose this shot. Only consideration would be the speed. If I had been playing on the table a while then I would slow roll it, if uncertain about the drift, I would hit it full with draw and some speed trying for the same result, leaving the CB in the jaws.

It's what I would do, other options figure to leave an easier shot than this one with no penalty for missing. With your option, if he tries to make the ball & misses, he will have a hard time not leaving you a bank. If he's a player, he will know this is a low %tage shot that carries a penalty if missed. Prolly won't shoot at it, just play safe.

thanks jeff..:)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Jeff, I really like your logic not only on this shot but on most other wwyd's, it wasn't too long ago that you were new to the site and just start back playing, you have come a long way and your understanding of the game of pool in general has obviously helped you in developing a stronger one pocket game. See you in Houston.

Dr. Bill

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Jeff, I really like your logic not only on this shot but on most other wwyd's, it wasn't too long ago that you were new to the site and just start back playing, you have come a long way and your understanding of the game of pool in general has obviously helped you in developing a stronger one pocket game. See you in Houston.

Dr. Bill

Amazing, isn't it? Pisses me off. :) He's come far enough that I can no longer judge how far. :frus

Saaaa Looot!

See you in Houston.

Man, I have a serious Jones. I'm having trouble thinking about anything else. Really looking forward to seeing you and the guys... except, you know, those pricks LeBlanc and Newkirk.

PS: Has anyone talked to Fireman KC lately? (I ain't gonna say why I just thought of him :D) I really expected him to be in this event.