Mitch “The Beast”

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Scrzbill, I am not falling for this trap. I think you and Mitch are partners in a big hustle to fleece your fellow members.

Still, I am very vulnerable to these scams, traps, hustles, etc. I will be very glad to see you both in the future and try to

relieve you of some of that excess cabbage(lettuce). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:(y)🤷‍♂️

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
There is a silver lining to the Trump virus. Since Mitch and I have not played viola!
Hahahha. Ok Bill ya got me!!! I am now out of retirement! Not quite full steam but (new job in the way) but I played about 3 hours (total) in the past 2 weeks. After the break I found myself enjoying the game again. My speed is way off so I figure starting even again is the fairest thing, wouldn’t you agree? I know you’re not happy not putting that cabbage in action. Then again, if we can’t play now... just send me 1/2 for old times sake and we can play for it later!!! Lol. Glad I popped in this made me lol.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I know one thing, you guys are all too nice to steal from an 81 year old who is too dumb to say no.

When this is over, Bill and I need to make a few trips and pump you guys back up.

Mitch, are there any new Philly games you can teach me. The last two were $0 much fun.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I know one thing, you guys are all too nice to steal from an 81 year old who is too dumb to say no.

When this is over, Bill and I need to make a few trips and pump you guys back up.

Mitch, are there any new Philly games you can teach me. The last two were $0 much fun.

Hahah. I never should have let up on you that first set. It is a lesson I will never forget, especially since you keep reminding me 😂😂. I bow to your experience and skill, John. And you have the best road stories! I hope you do take a trip out here even if just for the stories around the breakfast table!! If you ever come I bet we could talk a few of our other bro’s into joining!