Metropolis tournment

ron padilla

Verified Member
Is this tournament taking place once a month? I haven't been here in a while and think it is only 1.3 hours from me and would like to go once in a while.
Thanks for any replys

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
We haven't had one in a while and i haven't been over there much lately. I'll probably get one going before DCC. They do have 4- 9fters now so that will be nice. 500 added bar box there next Saturday. 2.00 pool on Tuesdays... Match up all day for two bucks...:eek:

ron padilla

Verified Member
I will keep an eye out for that! and have hope of making it to one, thanks for the info!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
I will keep an eye out for that! and have hope of making it to one, thanks for the info!
Ok i was over there today and got it going. I'll put up the poster once he makes one up. There has been a lot of interest so i think it will fill up

DCC warmup One pocket tournament
Jan 4th 16 player max
Sully's billiards, Metropolis Il.
auction at 12pm 50.00 entry no greens fees
Races to 3/2

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
Is this tournament taking place once a month? I haven't been here in a while and think it is only 1.3 hours from me and would like to go once in a while.
Thanks for any replys
We used to do it once a month but due to lack of interest it kind of petered out.
It's going to be every 6 months now.. come on down. It's a nice place with plenty of room, good owners and good food.