Message from Grady

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
I just spoke to Grady and he asked me to post this message for him as his computer is having problems:

"Hello everyone I really appreciate all the well wishes and the financial support. I am getting settled back in at home and I am feeling very good. I believe the treatments are doing their job and I am quite optomistic of my long term prognosis. I really look forward to seeing and visiting with everyone at the DCC. Hopefully I will be able to resolve my computer problem so I can communicate with you on the One Pocket board. Thanks again to everyone." Grady

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Is he having trouble logging in?, the forum has been updated so maybe Steve or Greg can help him get back on. Glad he is doing better, hopefully he gets back to 100%. :)

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Is he having trouble logging in?, the forum has been updated so maybe Steve or Greg can help him get back on. Glad he is doing better, hopefully he gets back to 100%. :)

Hey Lenny, yes, he said he couldn't get it to accept his long-on info. You think maybe he may have to reestablish his account?

Thanks, Pel

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
Hey Lenny, yes, he said he couldn't get it to accept his long-on info. You think maybe he may have to reestablish his account?

Thanks, Pel

When it gives him the reject message, if he clicks on "message board" it will connect him as "logged in" (discovered by accident).

I believe if he will clear his cache (temp internet files, possibly cookies as well) it will solve the problem. It did for me.

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
Just remembered

Just remembered

I think someone also said you could solve it by deleting it from your favorites and then adding it back.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Yes, Birdman:) like they say... it may be that he might think he's logged in, but he is. Probably some cookie remenents left over from the site being moved.

Wherever his favorite or bookmark is, instead of left clicking on it to launch it, have him right click on it and hit delete. then go here and add a new favorite or bookmark.

http://www.onepocket.org/forum to go directly to forum

or

http://www.onepocket.org to go to main page from there you can click Message Board (Steve.. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to change that to Forums instead of Message Board? Nobody uses Message Board anymore :D)

Then open up Internet explorer or Firefox, whatever he uses and have him delete his cookies. Probably easier if you don't know how, to go here.. it will give you a general idea. http://kb.iu.edu/data/ahic.html

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Just talked to Grady. He said that he has tried typing in the www. thingy but it still won't go to the site. He was fixing to go to bed so he'll try again tomorrow.

'preciate the help guys, Pel

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Just talked to Grady. He said that he has tried typing in the www. thingy but it still won't go to the site. He was fixing to go to bed so he'll try again tomorrow.

'preciate the help guys, Pel

Clear history, empty cache, reboot. If necessary, reinstall start up program.

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
Hello

Hello

I figured it out but I won't be posting anything for a frew days. I'm in the middle of chemo

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
I just spoke to Grady and he asked me to post this message for him as his computer is having problems:

"Hello everyone I really appreciate all the well wishes and the financial support. I am getting settled back in at home and I am feeling very good. I believe the treatments are doing their job and I am quite optomistic of my long term prognosis. I really look forward to seeing and visiting with everyone at the DCC. Hopefully I will be able to resolve my computer problem so I can communicate with you on the One Pocket board. Thanks again to everyone." Grady

EXCELLENT NEWS! Thanks Pelican!