Merry Christmas

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
To all my friends on One Pocket.Org

Hoping that this holiday season finds you and your family prosperous,healthy and in good spirits.

Nick Principe and family

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
To all my friends on One Pocket.Org

Hoping that this holiday season finds you and your family prosperous,healthy and in good spirits.

Nick Principe and family

Merry Christmas, brother.

One more year of wishing a White Christmas for you. (How am I doing so far?)

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Nick, Merry Christmas to you from Paula and me. Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2020.

How is LSJohn's wish for a white Christmas coming along for you ? LOL:cool:

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Season's Greetings to all who love one-pocket - a fine game played with a pool cue and a white ball and miscellaneous other supporting items. Bless us.:D

youngstown

Verified Member
Merry Christmas. I feel like I?ve gotten to know a lot of you guys a lot better in the last couple years and I?m much better for it. Three MOT tourneys (Chi 2017, Memphis 2018, PHI 2019) under my belt, a road trip (ATL to JAX), and a new pool table (ATL), and I don?t even know how many trips to Philly...I?d say being apart of this site was a big part of 2019 for sure. I?m very thankful for being a part of a great group. I hope that someday I can contribute as much as some of you and start pulling my own weight around here!

I may not post every day but when I don?t, I lurk.

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all; I wish everyone health and happiness.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Christmas is a time for family to share the love they have for one another and I'm thankful that I have all you guys as a family to celebrate with. Merry Christmas to all my OnePocket family.

Dr. Bill