Merry Christmas

Jakie

Verified Member
To all my friends on One Pocket.Org

Hoping that this holiday season finds you and your family prosperous,healthy and in good spirits.

Nick Principe and family

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Back at you, Brother Nick. Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah y?all. :)

LSJohn

Verified Member
To all my friends on One Pocket.Org

Hoping that this holiday season finds you and your family prosperous,healthy and in good spirits.

Nick Principe and family
Merry Christmas, brother.

One more year of wishing a White Christmas for you. (How am I doing so far?)

jtompilot

Verified Member
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays too all. May the new year bring many good rolls.

12squared

Verified Member
Thanks, Nick. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Happy holidays to all!

Dave

rnewkirk

Verified Member
Nick, Merry Christmas to you from Paula and me. Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2020.

How is LSJohn's wish for a white Christmas coming along for you ? LOL:cool:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
Yep to all! Merry Christmas & a very happy New Year! Thank you St. Nick for starting the thread.

vapros

Season's Greetings to all who love one-pocket - a fine game played with a pool cue and a white ball and miscellaneous other supporting items. Bless us.:D

youngstownkid

Verified Member
Merry Christmas. I feel like I?ve gotten to know a lot of you guys a lot better in the last couple years and I?m much better for it. Three MOT tourneys (Chi 2017, Memphis 2018, PHI 2019) under my belt, a road trip (ATL to JAX), and a new pool table (ATL), and I don?t even know how many trips to Philly...I?d say being apart of this site was a big part of 2019 for sure. I?m very thankful for being a part of a great group. I hope that someday I can contribute as much as some of you and start pulling my own weight around here!

I may not post every day but when I don?t, I lurk.

sorackem

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all; I wish everyone health and happiness.

wincardona

Verified Member
Christmas is a time for family to share the love they have for one another and I'm thankful that I have all you guys as a family to celebrate with. Merry Christmas to all my OnePocket family.

Dr. Bill