Memphis Members Tournament Logistics

chicagomike

Verified Member
Any suggestions on getting from the airport to the hotels other than renting a car? How’s the Uber out there? Any locals volunteering for pickup/drop off from/to the airport? I’m coming in Wednesday late afternoon and headed home early Monday morning.

Miller

Verified Member
i'll have wheels - don't mind picking up/dropping off guys as necessary. looks like the airport is a straight shot and only about 5-6 miles away from the room.
:)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Any suggestions on getting from the airport to the hotels other than renting a car? How’s the Uber out there? Any locals volunteering for pickup/drop off from/to the airport? I’m coming in Wednesday late afternoon and headed home early Monday morning.
Ah, man, youre going there rather than coming here for the grand opening?

Attachments

Nick B

Verified Member
I will have a car. Once I book flights will post info.

Nick B

Verified Member
Arriving at Memphis Int Sept 20th - 4PM

Got a rental car. Staying at Hotel (TBA) near Hall if anyone needs a ride. Where are the rest of you staying? Should be at the hall by 7PM

chicagomike

Verified Member
Arriving at Memphis Int Sept 20th - 4PM

Got a rental car. Staying at Hotel (TBA) near Hall if anyone needs a ride. Where are the rest of you staying? Should be at the hall by 7PM
That’s great Nick! Looks like so far it’s a split between the Comfort Inn and Days Inn. I know the Days Inn is .7 miles away and has a nice breakfast offering included with the rate of approx $75.00/night.

There is some talk of hotel arrangements on the Memphis Members Tournament thread.

wgcp

Verified Member
I am pulling my camper up on Wednesday and leaving Monday morning. Give me a shout if you need a ride.

B

cincy_kid

Verified Member
I am pulling my camper up on Wednesday and leaving Monday morning. Give me a shout if you need a ride.

B
I do, can you swing by Cincinnati? :)

Just kidding, i am jealous as heck I can't go, good luck to you fellas, I hope we can watch a stream!

chicagomike

Verified Member
I do, can you swing by Cincinnati? :)

Just kidding, i am jealous as heck I can't go, good luck to you fellas, I hope we can watch a stream!
You’ll be missed Cincy along with the others who are always good to see.