Member dinner meetup at Derby

chicagomike

Verified Member
It's called bonding Ghosty. Last year after bonding after a couple drinks, Mike generously offered me 9/7. Good guy that I am, I told him that was not fair and only took 10/8.:sorry:D

I fell victim to the Jack and Coke...not to mention the craftiness of one J. Henderson. Cheers!

chicagomike

Verified Member
So far looks like the line up is:

Me
LSJohn
MKbtank
WGCP
Fast Eddie
Poolandpokerman

JrHendy?
Ghost?
Miller?
Jtompilot?

Let's do Legend's the bar/restaurant and I will try to reserve the seating beforehand. For 6pm if that works for those going....(wanna make sure to give Ghost some evening hours to gamble:eek:)

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

Me
LSJohn
MKbtank
WGCP
Fast Eddie
Poolandpokerman

JrHendy?
Ghost?
Miller?
Jtompilot?

Let's do Legend's the bar/restaurant and I will try to reserve the seating beforehand. For 6pm if that works for those going....(wanna make sure to give Ghost some evening hours to gamble:eek:)

I may be a little late but I will be there. I get to the airport at 4:30.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Me
LSJohn
MKbtank
WGCP
Fast Eddie
Poolandpokerman

JrHendy?
Ghost?
Miller?
Jtompilot?

You can consider me confirmed and Legends is good with me. Mitch has to come too because he's buyin' my dinner (probably). :)

chicagomike

Verified Member
So everyone understands we are talking about Saturday night the 23rd...The night before the one pocket event begins.

chicagomike

Verified Member
I just got off the horn with the Horseshoe...what was once Legends is now Smoke and Rye. They specialize in BBQ, burgers, and bourbon. I made a reservation for 8-12 for 6pm with the manager "Mike" who said they will make sure there is seating for our group although they typically don't take reservations. Looks like we're good:)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I just got off the horn with the Horseshoe...what was once Legends is now Smoke and Rye. They specialize in BBQ, burgers, and bourbon. I made a reservation for 8-12 for 6pm with the manager "Mike" who said they will make sure there is seating for our group although they typically don't take reservations. Looks like we're good:)

Great!

Thanks for organizing this Mike.

chicagomike

Verified Member
BTW...anyone who can make it and has not been involved in this post should still join us if they have the opportunity. This is in no way a "final list" type of thing. I will have one pocket.org pins with me also should anyone want one.

youngstown

Verified Member
Sounds good, I'd like to meet you guys...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

Me
LSJohn
MKbtank
WGCP
Fast Eddie
Poolandpokerman

JrHendy?
Ghost?
Miller?
Jtompilot?

i'm in
:)