Melee in Memphis Bank Tourney Interest

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
Thanks, Chicago Mike for phone texting me about this thread. As I phone texted him, my home computer's mainframe was fried in a power surge even though it was plugged into a power cord suppressor.

Nevertheless, you can count me in to play in the banks tournament.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Chi Mike
Johnny Willis
Chi Fats
Col. Billie
Miller
JR
Anybody else?

Todd, Miller has asked Johnny Willis to up his post count by the end of this month so he can become qualified to play in the one pocket. Simply paying his entry is not enough as we have minimum post count qualifications. I'm sure as long as hes active we can fudge a few, but heck, we would like to hear from him anyway so we can get to know him. He only has 9 and has not posted since it was mentioned. He needs 20 total by the end of Feb. If our new members don't understand our qualification rules, maybe you or Bill can mention it with them. This tournament is meant for participating, contributing members here. Thanks.

Thanks for starting a sign up list. Are you are also going to be running the bank tournament this year?

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
Todd, Miller has asked Johnny Willis to up his post count by the end of this month so he can become qualified to play in the one pocket. Simply paying his entry is not enough as we have minimum post count qualifications. I'm sure as long as hes active we can fudge a few, but heck, we would like to hear from him anyway so we can get to know him. He only has 9 and has not posted since it was mentioned. He needs 20 total by the end of Feb. If our new members don't understand our qualification rules, maybe you or Bill can mention it with them. This tournament is meant for participating, contributing members here. Thanks.

Thanks for starting a sign up list. Are you are also going to be running the bank tournament this year?

If we have one Bill or Miller if he wants to will run it if you’re not there.
I don’t see Johnny much but I’ll tell Rowsey to mention it to him.
~T

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
For six or eight players you could have a nice round robin 2/3. Mitch and I will be on an adjacent table doing our battle thing. Maybe we will play banks in honor of your bank tournament if I’m not broke by then. Robert, when are you getting there?:frus

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Chi Mike
Johnny Willis
Chi Fats
Col. Billie
Miller
JR
Anybody else?

fellas, i think that i am going to go ahead and work on thursday so i don't burn an extra vacation day. my ETA will be sometime friday early/middle afternoon...

(if there does turn out to be enough interest for a banks mini thursday evening, i'd be happy to get a bracket printed and send it to bill....)

chicagomike

Verified Member
fellas, i think that i am going to go ahead and work on thursday so i don't burn an extra vacation day. my ETA will be sometime friday early/middle afternoon...

(if there does turn out to be enough interest for a banks mini thursday evening, i'd be happy to get a bracket printed and send it to bill....)

Bummer...Just found out I won't be able to make it to Memphis due to being blocked out on vacation time...too many guys off with that being spring break weekend around here. Other vacation requests had been put in well before mine. I sure will be watching if it is streamed! Best of luck to those who are playing...save some cash for me on the next go-around!:(

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Bummer...Just found out I won't be able to make it to Memphis due to being blocked out on vacation time...too many guys off with that being spring break weekend around here. Other vacation requests had been put in well before mine. I sure will be watching if it is streamed! Best of luck to those who are playing...save some cash for me on the next go-around!:(

You forfeit first game, send $500.