Jimmy B

Verified Member
tall jeff...

just click on the link terry provided:
http://www.poolactiontv.com/

then just click on whatever pass you want to purchase:
View attachment 12271

:)[/QUOTE

I must be the dumbest computer user in history, I did what you instructed, it prompted me to join, I did, then it took me to a page that read (1) refresh, (2) purchase history, and (3) log out
When I hit the back arrow I'm at the selection page again and I select the pay-per- view option and I'm taken back to the register, sign up page, lol, how do I step off this merry-go-round, I'm getting dizzy!

You're at the page where you buy it now. Right under the price tag, there should be an amount of money for the package you want. Under that it should say empty cart or purchase. If you are ready to buy, hit purchase and then I guess you will give credit card or debit card info or pay with pay pal. I have done this with accu-stat several times and can now do it in about one minute. I checked in POV and registered and the page is the same. Should be quick and easy... Let us know

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I must be the dumbest computer user in history, I did what you instructed, it prompted me to join, I did, then it took me to a page that read (1) refresh, (2) purchase history, and (3) log out
When I hit the back arrow I'm at the selection page again and I select the pay-per- view option and I'm taken back to the register, sign up page, lol, how do I step off this merry-go-round, I'm getting dizzy!

Jeff,

I'm not entirely sure what is happening with you here. The terms you are using aren't familiar.

Please call me today and I will help you figure it out. After Monday you will have to contact Helpdesk at the links above.

Ray

254-379-2569

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Jeff,

I'm not entirely sure what is happening with you here. The terms you are using aren't familiar.

Please call me today and I will help you figure it out. After Monday you will have to contact Helpdesk at the links above.

Ray

254-379-2569

Not familiar??? He's obviously at the purchase page right here, is he not??

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Not familiar??? He's obviously at the purchase page right here, is he not??

Sounds like he may have set up an account for the website instead of audiovideoweb. Nothing a quick phone call won't clear up.

He also hit the back arrow. No where in the instruction did it say "hit back arrow".

Ray

Last edited:

BRLongArm

Verified Member
The Action begins...Post from Buffalo

The Action begins...Post from Buffalo

They are starting to come in early....Dippy Dave wasn"t here 5 minutes and he's playing Ronnie W 3 sets $6000 a set already....come sweat it....Dippy was gonna hit Ronnie with his stick if he didn't get down off the table...after jumping on up there instead of grabbing a bridge.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
They are starting to come in early....Dippy Dave wasn"t here 5 minutes and he's playing Ronnie W 3 sets $6000 a set already....come sweat it....Dippy was gonna hit Ronnie with his stick if he didn't get down off the table...after jumping on up there instead of grabbing a bridge.
Glad to hear that the big action has commenced!

It's understandable that Dippy would object to the table surfing. I'd never play anyone who insisted on being allowed to climb on the table. I suspect that the practice is unique to S.E. LA, but perhaps the whole state goes for it...:D

BTW, did Buff get the tables recovered?

~Doc

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Glad to hear that the big action has commenced!

It's understandable that Dippy would object to the table surfing. I'd never play anyone who insisted on being allowed to climb on the table. I suspect that the practice is unique to S.E. LA, but perhaps the whole state goes for it...:D

BTW, did Buff get the tables recovered?

~Doc

That's really funny, a guy 5.5 or so objecting to getting on the table.
Especially when his opponent is around 4/5 inches taller.
Rod.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
That's really funny, a guy 5.5 or so objecting to getting on the table.
Especially when his opponent is around 4/5 inches taller.
Rod.
Heh, heh. I've never seen Dippy in person, but Ronnie Wiseman is pretty short. Are you still capable of climbing up onto the table, Rod?:D

~Doc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Heh, heh. I've never seen Dippy in person, but Ronnie Wiseman is pretty short. Are you still capable of climbing up onto the table, Rod?:D

~Doc

be nice doc...:D
if you are not there yet you will be....:eek:....:heh........:heh
rods a good guy...:)
p.s. im getting there.....:(:(

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

~Doc

We always got on the table til Fly boy bought the pool room 12/15 years ago.
Haven't tried it lately but wish I could. I'll never make a yard man, I'm not much good with a rake. :):p:D
Rod.
P.S. Not amphibious either.