Mark & Larry - Caption this

youngstown

Verified Member
Caption this:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Larry---> "I just dusted off three suckers in a row. I'm going to get me a steak about this big.. You in or out??""

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

“So there I am in surgery... I reach in the guy this far.... and what do I find.... a pool ball!!” (Mark trying to erase the mental image... )

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
"...I wonder if I touch my fingertips together all at the same time, I can get Mark to finally look me in the eyes when i am talking to him!...."

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois

"Mark? Mark? Look! Down here. My new aiming technique is to stretch out both arms without tearing your muscles, putting the itsy bity tips of your fingers together, now get this, the secret is to aim between the thumbs before you get down on the shot. It really works. That's how them Chicago Boys shoot."

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
You guys have had so much fun with this that you have now opened a can of worms lol, because what you have done is basically given me a green light to take a look through the photos I rejected. There are always several that I reject because they are "funny" -- but maybe not 100% funny for the subject -- yikes!!! So if I go back through and pull out a couple or few more I might have to think about how to present it. Maybe what I should do is PM it first to whoever is in it and get an OK. Yeah, that should work :)

Lookout, "laughing camera" here we come :D:D:D

youngstown

Verified Member

Great idea, Steve. Laughing at yourself is good fun and good for you. We are all pretty ridiculous. :D

Homo sap

Agreed. You have my permission to use any funny photos of me that you take. And any of Mitch as well 🤣