March 26-28 Thursday-Saturday. One Pocket Challenge-Chip Compton vs Robert Gomez Race To 24

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
THIS IS ONLINE ONLY - NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED IN PERSON

We have Action Guys!!!!

Live Coverage From Bogies Billiards in Houston,Tx.

March 26-28 Thursday-Saturday.

One Pocket Champions Challenge Match.

Chip Compton vs Roberto Gomez-Race To 24.

Double J Jeremy Jones doing expert One Pocket Commentary 😲

This will be an ONLINE ONLY broadcast. Venue will not open to the public for spectators.

Live Full Production HD Broadcast with Multiple Camera Angles and Instant Replays.

Live Coverage at PoolActionTV.com

1584587346399.png

lll

Verified Member
thanks to all that put this together (y)
look forward to the stream

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
Should be a great match. Chip has been underrated IMO and Superman has been getting better and better and is playing in his current home court. I believe he is the house pro at Bogies.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Should be a great match. Chip has been underrated IMO and Superman has been getting better and better and is playing in his current home court. I believe he is the house pro at Bogies.
Yep, a buddy of mine plays there sometimes and he just told me that Roberto moved there so that makes sense...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
Minimum $5000 entry for each player has been secured & very well be double that or more by match time.
Speaking of Bogies, has anyone heard about James Christopher? I'd heard that he'd had some health issues awhile back.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
Starts Next Thursday 5PM Central

High Level One Pocket Action

Jeremy Jones breaking down all the shots & strategies with EXPERT One Pocket Commentary.😲

Live Online Coverage at www.PoolActionTV.com

1584722451701.png

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Jeff has posted here several times recently. I suspect that he's fine, although it's doubtful if he's playing much pool.

Correct, Doc.. He's posted on some of Ghost's wwyd situations... He's probably been playing cards.