Looks like Billy I and John H waiting on a partners game

Skin

Verified Member
Stream guy said partners but looks like Billy v John. Billy giving up some weight. Not sure what it is.

Skin

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
...at the Insdie Pool stream TV table.

http://www.insidepool.tv/

Skin

skin thanks for the tip and link:)
billy giving john 9-7 race to 5 for 1 or 2k
couldnt stay till the end:eek::eek::mad:
but looked like john was
OH SO CLOSE
many shots had john made or been behind the ball for a safety would have had billy in trouble
billy played really well and kept within himself
dont know how his play tonight compared with the partners game
anyone who would step up to play billy incardona 9-7 deserves respect for their heart and desire for action:)

does anyone know if billy and stroud hooked up??

billy and john
i hope you share your thoughts on your 2 matches

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
skin thanks for the tip and link:)
billy giving john 9-7 race to 5 for 1 or 2k
couldnt stay till the end:mad:
but looked like john was
OH SO CLOSE
many shots had john made or been behind the ball for a safety would have had billy in trouble
billy plated really well and kept within himself
dont know how his play tonight compared with the partners game
anyone who would step up to play billy incardona 9-7 deserves respect for their heart and desire for action:)

does anyone know if billy and stroud hooked up??

billy and john
i hope you share your thoughts on your 2 matches

Well Larry, it didn't go good for John.. Billy won, but the score could have been a lot closer, if John could have been anywhere near his regular game...But, s--t happens. Not taking anything away from Billy, he played well enough to win.

I don't think Stroud saw any action..He soon found out, there are are too many 'new' young guns. (and some pretty solid older ones too)...:eek:..No easy action at the DCC for the geezer's...Bottom line is, gettin' old really sucks..:frus

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Well Larry, it didn't go good for John.. Billy won, but the score could have been a lot closer, if John could have been anywhere near his regular game...But, s--t happens. Not taking anything away from Billy, he played well enough to win.

I don't think Stroud saw any action..He soon found out, there are are too many 'new' young guns. (and some pretty solid older ones too)...:eek:..No easy action at the DCC for the geezer's...Bottom line is, gettin' old really sucks..:frus

Billy handled the table much better than I did. The lighting for the streaming makes the table play very fast. I missed a few opportunities to keep it closer.

Glad to be coming home tomorrow. Really have not played well here this year.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Carry....

Carry....

...on John.I too hate fast tables more than slow ones.Its hard to be perfect in an imperfect world anyway.Were all proud of you and giving good cheer to you from our soft couches across America......cheers,James

Billy handled the table much better than I did. The lighting for the streaming makes the table play very fast. I missed a few opportunities to keep it closer.

John, I do not usually watch pool on video or TV, but when I saw that you and Billy were on ustream, I tuned in for a little bit. In just the short period of time that I watched the match, you made some INCREDIBLE shots. Win or lose, you are a great pool player with a ton of heart.

xo,
Clare

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

John didn't play his game seems he was very nervous, getting old sucks is right. I played a player from Fl. earlier in the week and I was very nervous in that match and lost badly, if we could only bring our practice game to the table every time life would be much more fun. getting old sucks.:eek:

John is a class act all around, and has a big heart he got up there and played me when many other players wouldn't. I'm not saying that I am a good player, which i'm not, but my reputation precedes me and scared away a lot of action. I'm really glad that I didn't play other players, I probably would have lost but I would of played. Thanks for the action John, and good luck in your up coming games, which i'm sure there will be many.;)

Billy I.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
John didn't play his game seems he was very nervous, getting old sucks is right. I played a player from Fl. earlier in the week and I was very nervous in that match and lost badly, if we could only bring our practice game to the table every time life would be much more fun. getting old sucks.:eek:

John is a class act all around, and has a big heart he got up there and played me when many other players wouldn't. I'm not saying that I am a good player, which i'm not, but my reputation precedes me and scared away a lot of action. I'm really glad that I didn't play other players, I probably would have lost but I would of played. Thanks for the action John, and good luck in your up coming games, which i'm sure there will be many.;)

Billy I.

Bill,

I watched most of both matches you played and I'd say you called it right. You made some mistakes playing Melrose and JHendy made some mistakes playing you.

I say that any man who gets up and bets $1000 of his own cash, on himself, has heart and deserves credit for playing. You & John both fit the category of guys with big hearts and good play.

Bill, I don't know if you caught it in the other thread but when you were playing Melrose the railbugs in the chat were calling you "Billy Beefcake", all in fun of course:), at least until you put another shirt on. They were also betting on how long the "girl in orange" would nap. Over/under was 45 mins. I think.

Billy Beefcake.jpg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
What are you, the care center bully ???

What are you, the care center bully ???

John didn't play his game seems he was very nervous, getting old sucks is right. I played a player from Fl. earlier in the week and I was very nervous in that match and lost badly, if we could only bring our practice game to the table every time life would be much more fun. getting old sucks.

Billy I.

Doctor,...I am getting a little tired of you pounding on my OLD Bud...Whyancha pick on somebody your own size ?.:rolleyes:..Your gracious compliments notwithstanding, you were actually a little unlucky my body reached senility, well before my brain...Otherwise, you would have won my entire 401K or, I would have won yours (I am even more hard-headed than Hendy) ...But as RA once said, had you won mine..
.."You would have been too tired to spend it"..:sorry

PS..Just kidding, really proud of you, that you are still hitting them pretty decent..(occasionally)...but heres a tip for you...Start checking ID's, and try and avoid anyone under 62 1/2...(except maybe the Gh:eek:ast, of course).:D

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Doctor,...I am getting a little tired of you pounding on my OLD Bud...Whyancha pick on somebody your own size ?.:rolleyes:..Your gracious compliments notwithstanding, you were actually a little unlucky my body reached senility, well before my brain...Otherwise, you would have won my entire 401K or, I would have won yours (I am even more hard-headed than Hendy) ...But as RA once said, had you won mine..
.."You would have been too tired to spend it"..:sorry

PS..Just kidding, really proud of you, that you are still hitting them pretty decent..(occasionally)...but heres a tip for you...Start checking ID's, and try and avoid anyone under 62 1/2...(except maybe the Gh:eek:ast, of course).:D

Dick, i'm really sad that you didn't make it to the DCC I hear you're going though some tough times and hope you get through it, I hope you will eventually feel well enough to get out and either play or just be around players, this was a big part of your life and I know you loved it. I know from your reputation you have the heart to try, hope to see you soon.:)

Billy I.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Dick, i'm really sad that you didn't make it to the DCC I hear you're going though some tough times and hope you get through it, I hope you will eventually feel well enough to get out and either play or just be around players, this was a big part of your life and I know you loved it. I know from your reputation you have the heart to try, hope to see you soon.:)

Billy I.

Thanks Billy, Would have loved to have been there.

If I can make it, I will have my chauffeur and bodygaurd (Lenny) run me up to Vegas for a few days in May (US Open) Hoping to see all you guys up there..:)

PS..Would like to sit in with you, in the booth sometime, especially if John or Bernie make the TV table. I can still talk a good game ;)

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Thanks Billy, Would have loved to have been there.

If I can make it, I will have my chauffeur and bodygaurd (Lenny) run me up to Vegas for a few days in May (US Open) Hoping to see all you guys up there..:)

PS..Would like to sit in with you, in the booth sometime, especially if John or Bernie make the TV table. I can still talk a good game ;)

For sure, would love to have you sit in with me, and maybe it will be John or Bernie, but if not we will still do it.:D I may take a trip to Vegas soon, if so I might visit California to play John a cheap set providing you can make it up to root him in;) you might like that.

Any ways keep the interest and your blood flowing, see you soon, I hope.

Billy I.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Jelly?

Jelly?

For sure, would love to have you sit in with me, and maybe it will be John or Bernie, but if not we will still do it.:D I may take a trip to Vegas soon, if so I might visit California to play John a cheap set providing you can make it up to root him in;) you might like that.

Any ways keep the interest and your blood flowing, see you soon, I hope.

Billy I.

I am still waiting for my "jelly" from your match with John. After all, didnt I leave after you said my loud voice was bothering you? Plus wasnt I part of the original "spread" of the partners game? I carried you thru that so that you could show your stall stroke.

Beard

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I am still waiting for my "jelly" from your match with John. After all, didnt I leave after you said my loud voice was bothering you? Plus wasnt I part of the original "spread" of the partners game? I carried you thru that so that you could show your stall stroke.

Beard

And maybe I spread with Billy hoping to get you down.:eek:

Just wait til next year. I have time to save up a whole bunch of S/S checks.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Beard

My bad, you're right, keep checking the mail it should arrive shortly.:D

Next year we'll do it again, providing your still in stroke, and all the stories you told me that you play better than The Ghost could be true, sorry I didn't believe you.:sorry I'll know better next time.

Dr. Bill

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
My bad, you're right, keep checking the mail it should arrive shortly.

Next year we'll do it again, providing your still in stroke, and all the stories you told me that you play better than The Ghost could be true, sorry I didn't believe you.:sorry I'll know better next time.
Dr. Bill

Hey Billy...let me help you out here - you don't have to wait until "next time" - let's just continue with this time - you can stake Freddy against me for, say, a race for $1,000..:eek:..and can we set it up for very soon I hope?....:)

- Ghost

PS, And I'm willing to take a lie detector test, that I'll be betting my own...:cool:

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Hey Billy...let me help you out here - you don't have to wait until "next time" - let's just continue with this time - you can stake Freddy against me for, say, a race for $1,000..:eek:..and can we set it up for very soon I hope?....:)

- Ghost

PS, And I'm willing to take a lie detector test, that I'll be betting my own...:cool:
I'll have to wait until Freddie responds, if he says he can win i'll put up 1/2 the money and you guys can play. He did play pretty good in the partner game, you have to agree, right?

Billy I.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Hey Billy...let me help you out here - you don't have to wait until "next time" - let's just continue with this time - you can stake Freddy against me for, say, a race for $1,000...and can we set it up for very soon I hope?...

- Ghost

PS, And I'm willing to take a lie detector test, that I'll be betting my own...

Ghr:eek:asty,

As a casual observer, I hope you will take this critique, in the spirit it was intended... I could not help but notice that Team "IncaBeard" seemed to have a game plan in place..Wheras team "HendyGhroast" (to put it politely)...seemed somewhat dazed and confused..:rolleyes:

The Beard was in his "Artie" mode, and would not even shoot at a hanger..He let his capable partner do ALL the ball running..While your team seemed fraught with decension, and indecision..It was very difficult to determine who (if anyone) was supposed to be the premier "ball runner" on your team..:eek:

Didn't I advise you, that your best shot, would have been to injure Cardone, very early on ? (via 'samuri' cue)...At least one black eye, swollen completely shut, may have made it closer...:p
By the way, as I have seen your 'game' [sic] unfold, of late, I hope you realize how fortunate you were, that I was unable to make OUR match a few years ago... At least you would have had MANY more shots in your repertoire, and be better able to defend yourself..:cool:

SuperDuck <---Knows 'mental toughness', is a very necessary atribute !!!

PS..In lieu of a 'lie detector test', let me suggest a thorough brain scan, and MRI ...Seriously...I worry about you !!!

PPS..In case you have forgotten all the s**t I took from YOU, the Beard, Artie, and Mr.Pincushion, over our proposed match....
....please be aware, I HAVE NOT !!!....Paybacks are hell, aren't they ??? Heh, heh, heh.

View attachment 5237

Last edited: