Looks like another MIH One Pocket is brewing.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Just saw an email it will be in June.
Efren
Chonan
?
?
?
?
Surely they invite Smith back?
you can read about it here
apparently supporters will nominate 3 players
tony chohan and efren are confirmed and accustats will pick the 6th player
http://www.accu-stats.com/2016MIH1P.pdf
people who pay $300 become a supporter and get a package including
mih2016.png

Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Wayne

Verified Member
Who is commentating?

My choices:

Cardone +

Jeremy if he's not playing
Shannon if he's not playing
Josh Roberts if he's not playing
Dave Maddux

They have it in the news at AZ Billiards, the commentators are Billy Incardone, Danny Deliberto and Kenny Shuman.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I'm thinking that this field will be the most interesting and exciting field to date with the induction of Tony Chohan. Reyes has agreed to play and i'm sure Frost has as well, thats a pretty strong three. I'm also thinking that Pagulayan will be in the mix along with possibly Danny Smith, i'm thinki g but nothing absolute at this time other than the first three, Chohan, Reyes, Frost.

Dr. Bill

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
With his dipsy-doodle stroke Frost cannot play up to par with the others. He should stay home if invited.

Looks like I'll save another $300.

Dennis

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
With his dipsy-doodle stroke Frost cannot play up to par with the others. He should stay home if invited.

Looks like I'll save another $300.

Dennis

i've heard about the old timers using the "slip stroke" but not familiar with the "dipsy-doodle stroke".....lol

:D

(c'mon man, freezer is a monster.....;))

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
I'm thinking that this field will be the most interesting and exciting field to date with the induction of Tony Chohan. Reyes has agreed to play and i'm sure Frost has as well, thats a pretty strong three. I'm also thinking that Pagulayan will be in the mix along with possibly Danny Smith, i'm thinki g but nothing absolute at this time other than the first three, Chohan, Reyes, Frost.

Dr. Bill

You just named my pickets, Pat gets a wild card. :)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
well boys
i just ponied up the $300......:eek::eek:
and cast my vote for alex/scott/and danny
even tho us mortals may not learn any shots we can execute from the danny/ tony match..:D
it should be entertaining..:)
common guys
pony up and support accu stats

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
It seems that this year they are playing on a 4 1/2' x 9' instead of the 10' table used in 2013. They almost hooked me except for that.

It should be a very competitive tourney because of this. I may yet go for it even though I loved the ten-footer.

Accu-Stats said:
Sixteen matches, all races to three, will be played on a regulation 9-Foot Diamond
Pro Am Table with Simonis 860 Cloth and Aramith Balls.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
It seems that this year they are playing on a 4 1/2' x 9' instead of the 10' table used in 2013. They almost hooked me except for that.

It should be a very competitive tourney because of this. I may yet go for it even though I loved the ten-footer.

I wonder who cried about the 10' table? Probably the guy who can't play on one.

Dennis

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I wonder who cried about the 10' table? Probably the guy who can't play on one.

Dennis

I'm at least one guilty party. Pat and I talked about it in Tunica. Even though I love the 10'-er, my idea was that the matches would go a little faster and in about the same amount of time they could play race to 4, which would be worth more than the 10'-er to me.