Live stream from Big Truck

Bigtruck

Verified Member
http://poolactiontv.com/pages/Live-Show.html

Seems to be free stream for now...

Big Truck will also be streaming the One Pocket HOF Dinner. That one will be $20 to help support the HOF video project.

I will be covering 2 10ft tables FREE of charge before and after the banquet. We are working on some One Pocket Action on the 10fts too!

First time ever LIVE coverage of the One Pocket Hall of Fame Banquet.

This year Shannon Daulton and Larry Price will be inducted and you will have the opportunity to hear numerous legends sharing stories and experiences from their relationships with their peers.

Don't miss this!!

PPV is $20
Start Time: 7pm est
Completion: 10-11pm

Recording will be available on Flash Drive as well for 29.95. (19.95 on your flash drive)

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I will be covering 2 10ft tables FREE of charge before and after the banquet. We are working on some One Pocket Action on the 10fts too!

First time ever LIVE coverage of the One Pocket Hall of Fame Banquet.

This year Shannon Daulton and Larry Price will be inducted and you will have the opportunity to hear numerous legends sharing stories and experiences from their relationships with their peers.

Don't miss this!!

PPV is $20
Start Time: 7pm est
Completion: 10-11pm

Recording will be available on Flash Drive as well for 29.95. (19.95 on your flash drive)

Ray

This years Banquet was produced live and ready to take home at the end of the banquet!!! It came out very nice. Unfortunately No one at the banquet including Steve Booth would make an announcement about it and I only sold 1 or 2 copies. None here. I am glad i was able to be there for Shannon Daulton, so he would have a copy, which I gave him at the event.

I was setup on 2 of the Bigfoot tables and left the Bigfoot challenge to film the banquet. This meant giving up some of the best footage from the top players to cover the HOF banquet.

I had to break down all my equipment, move it down stairs, then break it down again and move back up stairs for 14:1 coverage. (good stuff btw)

It saddens me to say, I won't be covering any more One Pocket Banquets. Hopefully someone will pick up the torch and film them for historical purposes.

Ray

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This years Banquet was produced live and ready to take home at the end of the banquet!!! It came out very nice. Unfortunately No one at the banquet including Steve Booth would make an announcement about it and I only sold 1 or 2 copies. None here. I am glad i was able to be there for Shannon Daulton, so he would have a copy, which I gave him at the event.

I was setup on 2 of the Bigfoot tables and left the Bigfoot challenge to film the banquet. This meant giving up some of the best footage from the top players to cover the HOF banquet.

I had to break down all my equipment, move it down stairs, then break it down again and move back up stairs for 14:1 coverage. (good stuff btw)

It saddens me to say, I won't be covering any more One Pocket Banquets. Hopefully someone will pick up the torch and film them for historical purposes.

Ray
Thanks very much for videoing the last couple years Ray. If I made no announcement it was simply because I had so much else on my plate that night -- as I do every year at the dinner. This past year in particular I missed some of the regular helpful volunteers that make the dinner go more smoothly. For example, the door was mainly covered by a 7 or 8 month pregnant Marie Cram -- Grady's daughter instead of our regular volunteers who were not there this year. It was Marie's first dinner but she piped up and volunteered and because we were so short, she did it mostly on her own. Mary Kenniston did an amazing job with the cue raffle. Dennis Wilson watched over the memorabilia. My wife usually comes and helps but she could not this year. I am kind of the ombudsman, and am constantly peppered with questions and emergencies making it difficult to stay focused. Speaking of focused, I also take photos, which takes the rest of my available time there. Freddy does a very nice job with the MC, but he is a heavily distractable guy himself -- no offense Freddy!!

This coming year will be our 10th year, amazingly. If you change your mind Ray, no question I would be delighted. Thanks again.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Thanks very much for videoing the last couple years Ray. If I made no announcement it was simply because I had so much else on my plate that night -- as I do every year at the dinner. This past year in particular I missed some of the regular helpful volunteers that make the dinner go more smoothly. For example, the door was mainly covered by a 7 or 8 month pregnant Marie Cram -- Grady's daughter instead of our regular volunteers who were not there this year. It was Marie's first dinner but she piped up and volunteered and because we were so short, she did it mostly on her own. Mary Kenniston did an amazing job with the cue raffle. Dennis Wilson watched over the memorabilia. My wife usually comes and helps but she could not this year. I am kind of the ombudsman, and am constantly peppered with questions and emergencies making it difficult to stay focused. Speaking of focused, I also take photos, which takes the rest of my available time there. Freddy does a very nice job with the MC, but he is a heavily distractable guy himself -- no offense Freddy!!

This coming year will be our 10th year, amazingly. If you change your mind Ray, no question I would be delighted. Thanks again.

Thanks Steve - Like I told you at the event, I'm not mad at ya. I could see you were buried this year.

It's really hard to justify to sponsors when no one seems interested outside of the live event. The in house attendance seemed good but seemed down from the previous year too.

You really do a great job with what you have. I hope, for the sake of the game and the legends in the game, it continues on for a long time.

Ray

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI

Ray

Thanks Steve - Like I told you at the event, I'm not mad at ya. I could see you were buried this year.

It's really hard to justify to sponsors when no one seems interested outside of the live event. The in house attendance seemed good but seemed down from the previous year too.

You really do a great job with what you have. I hope, for the sake of the game and the legends in the game, it continues on for a long time.

Ray

There are alot of things that didn't need to be said. Just sounds like bitching and moaning.

You tout everything else and I never saw you promoting any HOF DVD's.

I remember a thread for months and months and months that SJD kept asking when you were going to be done with a DVD of last years (2012) banquet and you kept giving excuses why it couldn't be done. Editing, editing and more editing.

No one complained about that.

Were DVD's of last years banquet available for purchase at this years banquet?

A 50 cent poster board at the door saying you had the DVD's available immediately after the banquet would have been OK...or hey!...you could have said something yourself!

Nah...its easier to blame Steve and make it his fault.

I guess as they would say "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out".

Bigtruck

Verified Member
There are alot of things that didn't need to be said. Just sounds like bitching and moaning.

You tout everything else and I never saw you promoting any HOF DVD's.

I remember a thread for months and months and months that SJD kept asking when you were going to be done with a DVD of last years (2012) banquet and you kept giving excuses why it couldn't be done. Editing, editing and more editing.

No one complained about that.

Were DVD's of last years banquet available for purchase at this years banquet?

A 50 cent poster board at the door saying you had the DVD's available immediately after the banquet would have been OK...or hey!...you could have said something yourself!

Nah...its easier to blame Steve and make it his fault.

I guess as they would say "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out".

You're right Steve. I could have done more. Probably bit off more than I could chew being a one man show.

Ray