Live now!!! Live stream that is a bit different from a traditional one.

DustinLanceMetzger

If this is not allowed please delete, if it is allowed I'd appreciate any support :)

Hello my name is Dustin I have played and loved pool since 8 years old and I am a pool/billiard live streamer. I am a non-traditional pool streamer and I try my best to provide entertaining and fun content while exhibiting a high level of play with my friends. I typically steer away from commentary, action/gambling, and tournaments and instead focus on the fun of pool/billiards. Sometimes I will stream traditional events but If you are looking for something different from the norm then check out one of my many free live streaming platforms below. My current schedule is 6 PM - until they kick me out (2 AM) CST Sunday Through Thursday and occasionally Friday/Saturday.

All my streams are 100% free to watch(no account needed) and free to create an account if you’d like to chat and interact with me. I have multiple platforms to choose from:

My Main platform is www.twitch.tv/DustinLanceMetzger and at the moment I offer a $20 monthly giveaway just for watching on twitch with more free giveaways coming soon. Free account creation required to participate in the giveaways.

My other free platforms I simultaneously stream to:
https://www.facebook.com/DustinLanceMetzger
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyk...8g7us-BEFi3u7A
https://www.periscope.tv/DustinLanceMetzger/ twitter’s live streaming service

I am not sponsored nor affiliated with any of the above websites and I strictly do this for mine and your entertainment.

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
live now for the next 9.5 hours!! come say hello.
Is it One Pocket? Or Banks or the like? If it is not one of those games, then no, it is not really allowed. However, these being your first two posts I would like to welcome you to onepocket.org instead of busting your balls :)

Anytime you are streaming one of those games, by all means please let us know and you will for sure get some of our eyeballs joining your stream! In the meantime, nice to meet you so to speak, and I am also going to invite you to mix it up in our One Pocket WWYD threads, or anything else that interests you!!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I've been deleting quite a few 8 and 9 ball streams, spam and a few non one pocket/banks tournament promotions that are getting posted on our Facebook page lately including a few by this guy.. If Steve or anybody prefers i leave them up let me know. I did leave a live stream link up the other day someone posted of JB getting drunk and auctioning off his cases. I'm aware he does this on occasion. Although i personally don't care for him I figure he needed the money for playing one pocket...lol
I am not the only administrator on the Facebook page btw and don't presume to be the one who sets policy.

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I've been deleting quite a few 8 and 9 ball streams, spam and a few non one pocket/banks tournament promotions that are getting posted on our Facebook page lately including a few by this guy.. If Steve or anybody prefers i leave them up let me know. I did leave a live stream link up the other day someone posted of JB getting drunk and auctioning off his cases. I'm aware he does this on occasion. Although i personally don't care for him I figure he needed the money for playing one pocket...lol
I am not the only administrator on the Facebook page btw and don't presume to be the one who sets policy.
Thank you for doing the moderation John, and keeping the facebook page better focused!

As I said here, I let this go because it was his first two posts ever on onepocket.org. We will see where it goes from here:) but I certainly would favor giving him a chance here.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thank you for doing the moderation John, and keeping the facebook page better focused!

As I said here, I let this go because it was his first two posts ever on onepocket.org. We will see where it goes from here:) but I certainly would favor giving him a chance here.
I think he should learn one hole (if he doesn't know it already) and even if they play it on a bar table, would still be applicable to the forums. Or play banks on a bar table, that would be funny, I dont think I have ever played banks on a bar table. The straight backs would be like cross corners ;)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I think he should learn one hole (if he doesn't know it already) and even if they play it on a bar table, would still be applicable to the forums. Or play banks on a bar table, that would be funny, I dont think I have ever played banks on a bar table. The straight backs would be like cross corners ;)
He mentioned in his stream that One Pocket is his favorite game.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I too remove all non-1pocket/bank streams posted on our Facebook group, including advertisements.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Are you suggesting I stop removing posts that aren't one pocket related? But I agree with what you said, just not sure of the context.
Nope, not at all what I meant. I noticed you've seem to be more active on there lately is all I was saying there. That's a good thing as far as I'm concerned. I think its great for any one of us to jump in asap to take care of stuff.
I never even bother to look to see what one of us has deleted. I just assume you other guys take care of as much crap as I do.

DustinLanceMetzger

I will incorporate more one pocket and banks into my streams, I appreciate ya'll being friendly to my efforts. Tough finding 9' tables that aren't 10-15$ an hour in my area and I uh would go broke haha. So bar box/8' one pocket and banks it is. At least until next year when I change my streaming schedule. But yes I do enjoy One Pocket, Banks, and Golf. It's boring taking the easy shots anymore.

When a timeout goes wrong 😂😂

Last edited: