Little, Little Richard

Jimmy B

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Yeah Petie, all Presley had, was a great voice, good looks, charisma, and a stage presence second to none...Oh yeah, even when he got old and fat, he still had his pick of any female on the planet...That may be why he's still the "King" in my book....;)

Too bad another great R and R guy, Buddy Holly died so young. He and Roy Orbison could sure compete in the vocal arena, but both lacked Elvis' looks and stage presence...Much like Elton John, they had to do it all on talent, and they all wrote a lot of their own stuff.

I thought it was understood and accepted that there was Elvis and then there was everybody else. I was just listening to my fav Buddy H. song (Rave ON) the other day. Roy Orbison was fantastic. My favorite Christmas song is still Orbisons 'Pretty Paper'. Elton John is sort of like Sinatra to me. Sometimes I like it a lot and sometimes they make me sick, but most of the time I like it. But with Elvis, I can always play something enjoyable. Either a gospel song or an old time song like 'You're So Square' or a haunting tune like 'Maries The Name-His Latest Flame' or maybe 'Unchained Melody'. Anyway I have to keep music on because of my horrible tinnitus, which is caused by listening to loud music so I continue to play more and more music louder and louder to drown out the tinnitus but that makes it worse and so it goes on and on. You can tell a damn junkie.

I just discovered something else. I have a dvd of Louie Roberts playing a one pocket match with Strawberry from 1991 that a guy gave me a few years ago. I tried to play it and all three of my dvd playes said that they can't read it or some shit so I threw it in the closet for a couple of more years. So yesterday I clicked on the windows media player and inserted the dvd into the computer slit that says Lightscribe dvd SuperMulti Drive/Cd writer just to see what would happen and presto, it played all the way through just fine, and I watched the whole match. Now that took imagination and boldness and skills on my part. Agree??? I'm getting to be a pc expert just like CaliRed and this just proves it.

And I Don't Give A Damn About My Bad Reputation
Never Said I Wanted To Improve My Station

I'm Never Gonna Care About A Reputation
I've Never Been Afraid Of Any Deviation

Oh No Not Me

Joan Jett

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Tough Life....

Tough Life....

fred bentivegna said:
Nose pick? Choice of boogers?

Beard

I think this is what he means Fred...Everywhere I go, I am mobbed by my adoring female fans...Note; second pic, my bodyguard is coming to pull them away....:rolleyes:

Cannot get them to upload...will try later...:D I am seeking help...CaliRed, If you read this, I lost your email, and ph.#.. ???

PS..Its even worse when Jen or Eva are with me, they are afraid for their lives...:eek:

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
SJDinPHX said:
I think this is what he means Fred...Everywhere I go, I am mobbed by my adoring female fans...Note; first pic, my bodyguard is coming to pull them away....:rolleyes:

Cannot get them to upload...will try later...:D I am seeking help...CaliRed, If you read this, I lost your email, and ph.#.. ???

PS..Its even worse when Jen or Eva are with me, they are afraid for their lives...:eek:

Here ya go Ducky !

Attachments

• sjdu.jpg
    sjdu.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 0
  • sjd.jpg
    sjd.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
fred bentivegna said:
Elvis's last concert was in 1958. His estate still makes millions and millions every year. When he became famous he brought with him, and took care of all his friends -- like about 20 of them. Overseas, all his buddies loved him. He was the King to me and I wasnt all that crazy about all his records.

Beard

Although, to me there were 3 Kings of Rock and Roll, Little Richard and Chuck Berry were the other two.
I think I saw him in concert in Vegas in the 60's. Unless I've really lost it.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Only Vegas shows

Only Vegas shows

Frank Almanza said:
I think I saw him in concert in Vegas in the 60's. Unless I've really lost it.

I meant any touring concerts, with a stadium type venue. He only appeared as a performer in the Vegas showrooms. Anywhere else his life was in danger from the female fans.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
...and he calls some of my posts obscene.

Beard

Can there be anything worse than old people making love?

Short story...The Blond on the right, Tracy, tried to make it through Navy Seal's training...She did make it about half way, and had to give up... She did however qualify for Underwater Rescue, and did six more years at that...She is one tough cookie...;)

PS..Eat your heart out Beardo...(Kindly notice her leg caressing my "Johnson")... She knows where the good stuff is...:cool:

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Seal training?

Seal training?

SJDinPHX said:
Short story...The Blond on the right, Tracy, tried to make it through Navy Seal's training...She did make it about half way, and had to give up... She did however qualify for Underwater Rescue, and did six more years at that...She is one tough cookie...;)

PS..Eat your heart out Beardo...(Kindly notice her leg caressing my "Johnson")... She knows where the good stuff is...:cool:

I think she meant she was trying to maybe work with the seal, seals, at Water World. You know, feed 'em and have them bounce balls on their noses. There is no such thing as a Special Forces Female, let alone a Navy SEAL. Notwithstanding the idiotic movie G.I. Jane, (which I loved) in which Demi Moore becomes a full fledged SEAL.

Now, England does have women in Spec Ops. They are some of the baddest peeps in the world. The belong to a special detachment that get sent to Northern Ireland. It is super secret but it has a name, 14 Intelligence Company. They do train with SBS and SAS along with their own shit. They can all shoot, drive, and whup ass with the best of 'em, especially drive. Mario Andretti would pee his pants if he had to ride with them. They often operate in teams, a guy and a girl --often good-looking-- because an attractive couple draws the least attention.

Beard

Last edited:

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
fred bentivegna said:
I think she meant she was trying to maybe work with the seal, seals, at Water World. You know, feed 'em and have them bounce balls on their noses. There is no such thing as a Special Forces Female, let alone a Navy SEAL. Notwithstanding the idiotic movie G.I. Jane, (which I loved) in which Demi Moore becomes a full fledged SEAL.

Now, England does have women in Spec Ops. They are some of the baddest peeps in the world. The belong to a special detachment that get sent to Northern Ireland. They can all shoot, drive, and whup ass with the best of 'em.

Beard

This would explain why she doesn't give him the chop in the throat move to release his frog-mating grip on her.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
I think she meant she was trying to maybe work with the seals, at Water World. There is no such thing as a Special Forces Female, let alone a Navy SEAL. Notwithstanding the idiotic movie G.I. Jane, (which I loved) in which Demi Moore becomes a full fledged SEAL.

Beard

I shall assume you know whereof you speak...I know for sure she was in "underwater rescue operations" almost her entire time in the navy...I think you will concur, That ain't no job for a wuss. I've been around her at a few pool parties, and I've never seen any male or female beat her at swimming laps..And, she dives better than Johnny Weismeuller (sp)...:eek:

PS..I may have the Seal stuff wrong, as I have never been around her sober..She's m' fave bar bud..:p

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
petie said:
This would explain why she doesn't give him the chop in the throat move to release his frog-mating grip on her.

"Frog mating grip"...Obviously, you don't what its like to have your adoring fan's get carried away....I was in "full self defense mode"...Luckily, my bodyguard saved me from possible rape...:p

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Underwater rescue...

Underwater rescue...

SJDinPHX said:
I shall assume you know whereof you speak...I know for sure she was in "underwater rescue operations" almost her entire time in the navy...I think you will concur, That ain't no job for a wuss. I've been around her at a few pool parties, and I've never seen any male or female beat her at swimming laps..And, she dives better than Johnny Weismeuller (sp)...:eek:

PS..I may have the Seal stuff wrong, as I have never been around her sober..She's m' fave bar bud..:p

...that outfit I cant comment on. Sounds reasonable. SEAL, no. For an underwater rescue you dont have to be able to put two rounds, (a double tap) into somebody's head, shooting inches past a hostage's mush, and when you are on the move.

Beard