Little Al one pocket tournament 1000$ added Sacramento CA March 28-29

Masta Cruz

From
Fresno, CA
Just saw a post from Oscar Dominguez at Hard times Sacramento, he has a date for their next added money one pocket tournament coming up next month. Just thought I’d share it with you guys because I don’t think it has been announced on the forum here yet.

I wasn’t able to attend the chuck memorial a few weeks ago but I’m going to try to make this one.

Also I’m excited he is talking about bringing back the old jamboree in July. Maybe it will be part of a new west coast swing. We’ll have to wait and see.

I’m attaching the post here:

D73F7C76-31FC-4853-B308-D87481235344.jpeg

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Just saw a post from Oscar Dominguez at Hard times Sacramento, he has a date for their next added money one pocket tournament coming up next month. Just thought I’d share it with you guys because I don’t think it has been announced on the forum here yet.

I wasn’t able to attend the chuck memorial a few weeks ago but I’m going to try to make this one.

Also I’m excited he is talking about bringing back the old jamboree in July. Maybe it will be part of a new west coast swing. We’ll have to wait and see.

View attachment 429986

I was there all day yesterday and half the night and did not know about it. $500 added three cushion this weekend. Hard Times has always promoted tournaments for the locals, but there is even more action and tournaments with Oscar in charge.

They play a lot of APA and now BCA here, but if you are in action, you get a table. Hardmix was in town yesterday and they had both leagues going plus the regular Tuesday night B player eight ball, but when he matched up with a local, they got a table in the tournament room.

walrus1

View attachment 429986
Thanks for the update, I just put it on my calendar, walrus1

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Really bummed out that this is (almost certainly) to be rescheduled.
As John lamented "just when I was getting in stroke..."
-B