Let's hear it for Dr. Bill

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
There is nobody, no one at all, who contributes here like Bill Incardona. Not even close. He is knowledgeable, experienced and mighty patient with us. It is almost as if he has adopted us. He does not do flaming, sniping or cheap shots. The best instructional video I have is by Dr. Bill - 'Common Sense One-Pocket". He is on top of the wwyd threads, usually after the rest of us have had our say. He will answer questions and offer explanations. When you see a post from Bill, read it. There's usually good stuff in it.

I would not like to imagine OnePocket.org without the doctor. He is, without a doubt, our Goombah Guru. It does not come with a certificate, but it should. Thanks, Doc.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
He will answer questions and offer explanations. When you see a post from Bill, read it. There's usually good stuff in it.

I would not like to imagine OnePocket.org without the doctor. He is, without a doubt, our Goombah Guru. It does not come with a certificate, but it should. Thanks, Doc.

Well Said. :)

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Thank you Dr. Bill. It's people like you that make 1p extra special.

Wayne

Verified Member
I have always enjoyed his posts and his commentary a great deal.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I was delighted to see Dr. Bill in here when I first came in. Then I saw Beard and Artie Bodendorfer and it became one of my favorite MB's. He contributes lots of time because he likes to teach. Now other good posters have pitched in, but Dr. Bill is the mainstay, so good on you Vapros. Hey Rod, I had a 281 number for you. Did you change???

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
There is nobody, no one at all, who contributes here like Bill Incardona. Not even close. He is knowledgeable, experienced and mighty patient with us. It is almost as if he has adopted us. He does not do flaming, sniping or cheap shots. The best instructional video I have is by Dr. Bill - 'Common Sense One-Pocket". He is on top of the wwyd threads, usually after the rest of us have had our say. He will answer questions and offer explanations. When you see a post from Bill, read it. There's usually good stuff in it.

Wow!! I don't know what to say but stuff like what you said makes it all worth while for me. Yes I love to teach and the positive feed back I get makes it all worth while. This is a way for me to escape from all the stress in my life, and for me to sit back and talk to people that have the same things in common that I do makes for a wonderful experience. Thanks to all who appreciate me for who I am, and I really appreciate every one of you guys because I know that this little world of ours is a great place to visit, we have a great group of guys, thank you.:)

Dr. Bill

tylerdurden

Verified Member
It has always been amazing to me to be able to interact with Dr. Bill on here. And, every time I have contacted him he's always gotten back with a thoughtful and generous reply. That really says it all.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

well said vapros
to dr. bill let me say thank you from me personally for all you have done to help me understand the game and play smarter...:)
thanks
larry

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
You always need a Doctor in the house, Thanks Dr.Bill. I can't wait to play you in Houston, That makes the trip worth going.

Triple Smart

Verified Member
I too am greatful for your advice and i respect your input. We are very lucky to get to talk to / mingle with a true professional on a daily basis. I love golf too but Tiger has never given me the time of the day.
Thank's Dr. Billy 👍

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

No doubt about it!

Everything you listed is gospel, we are indeed fortunate to have his knowledge and wisdom here free gratis.

Good thread vapros!!!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Billy

Billy

I have seen it too close up a few times. It can get expensive.:D

I may try to outsmart him again in Houston. If they only had brain transplants.:lol

I just got Tom's book, maybe that will help.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Im a watcher. I don't like to intrude in anyones space. For over 40 years Ive watched Mr Incardona from the sidelines. He has always shown an exemplary manner in how he conducts himself in the pool world. Always a gentleman. Always a pro.
A great human being and we are lucky to have him here. Thank you Bill.

jalapus logan

Verified Member
I usually just lurk around here, but I do tune in frequently, especially to the WWYD threads. I always finding myself tuning in to the good Doctor and I must say that it is wise to take whatever medicine he prescribes. Well done sir!

- JL