Kick Safe

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Very interesting. It held my interest. Brutal to give your opponent ball-in-hand.
..liked this kick by Van Boening.

Last edited:

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Howdy All;

Here's a link to the rules for this game scroll to bottom of the page for the "Kick Safe Rules";

There are 10 videos for the entire match, however I think they're 'locked up' on the pay for site

hank

Last edited:

trailerwookie

Hi everyone. I'm new to the group. Once Tor uploaded these videos, I started playing this game. I have taught many others how to play and it is one of my favorite games. I really enjoy playing this game against myself on my home table. I have about 3 people right now that are serious about it. The others say things like, 'It's too hard,' or 'What a boring game. You never shoot the balls in.'

Even though part of the strategy IS to pocket a ball every now and then, I can't convince some of them to even play more than one game. I think it is their loss because this game is in my opinion, the best and fastest way to improve your safety game.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Hi everyone. I'm new to the group. Once Tor uploaded these videos, I started playing this game. I have taught many others how to play and it is one of my favorite games. I really enjoy playing this game against myself on my home table. I have about 3 people right now that are serious about it. The others say things like, 'It's too hard,' or 'What a boring game. You never shoot the balls in.'

Even though part of the strategy IS to pocket a ball every now and then, I can't convince some of them to even play more than one game. I think it is their loss because this game is in my opinion, the best and fastest way to improve your safety game.
I have found that most of the people who don't care for the game , either do not want to spend the time learning to play well, or do not have many of the necessary skills, so it is frustrating to them.