Just For The Hell Of It

John Brumback

Verified Member
bstroud said:
John,

I use mozilla as a web browser. I just open up another window or Tab and go to onepocket.org so I have two views of the same post. Then when I want to type my reply I can see what I am writing about.
I think IE has the same features.

Bill Stroud

Oh ok,Mr.Stroud. I thought they were just messin with me.
So maybe I'm not as dumb as I thought.So It's not as easy as It looks?
Thank you sir,John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
I took this layout from CaliRed's post. Let's say the game is full-rack banks and it's 6-6 in this game. It's your shot. What would you shoot?

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4ATaM3BSTM3CYFb4DOLL3EUUu4FGLL3GPaM3HKDL4IaDo4JQoL3KMwM4LLaL4MIoL3NUwM3OHiM1PPuF1uCUM@[/CUETABLE]

Well I'm trying It without looking at It.But for me It kinda depends on the table. On a good Diamond I spin bank the 9 with low outside,more out than low,and let the cball hit about a foot from the side and have It come down to rest on or near the rail. Even If you miss It,It should tie everything up and not leave much.I like this shot cause with alot of english you don't have to hit the 9 as thin as most people think. Matter of fact,I made this same shot on Frost last year In the dcc banks when It was hill hill in games and we both needed 1.It came In very handy.John B.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
John Brumback said:
Well I'm trying It without looking at It.But for me It kinda depends on the table. On a good Diamond I spin bank the 9 with low outside,more out than low,and let the cball hit about a foot from the side and have It come down to rest on or near the rail. Even If you miss It,It should tie everything up and not leave much.I like this shot cause with alot of english you don't have to hit the 9 as thin as most people think. Matter of fact,I made this same shot on Frost last year In the dcc banks when It was hill hill in games and we both needed 1.It came In very handy.John B.
John,

Would you bank the 9 if you needed two balls from here?

Cowboy Dennis
I took this layout from CaliRed's post. Let's say the game is full-rack banks and it's 6-6 in this game. It's your shot. What would you shoot?

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4ATaM3BSTM3CYFb4DOLL3EUUu4FGLL3GPaM3HKDL4IaDo4JQoL3KMwM4LLaL4MIoL3NUwM3OHiM1PPuF1uCUM@[/CUETABLE]
John Brumback said:
Help please.I don't know how to look at the table and be able to type at the same time?? Yes, I'm dumb about this..lol Thanks,John B.

John,

To my knowledge, you cannot see the WEI layout & your response post at the same time. Of course, if you know how to split-your-screen that could help.

Dennis

John Brumback

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
John,

Would you bank the 9 if you needed two balls from here?

John,

To my knowledge, you cannot see the WEI layout & your response post at the same time. Of course, if you know how to split-your-screen that could help.

Dennis

Oh ok Dennis. Yes,I would bank the nine on this shot,no matter what the score is. Because when the balls are laying that tough,I'm just trying to get one at a time anyway. I like shooting shots the free way whenever I get the chance.If I make the 9, I'll just thin off one of those balls and wait for my next free shot.Now on a old slow gold crown the shot might not be that good,but even then I would call It anyway and try to get It over there by those balls.mho JB

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
John Brumback said:
Oh ok Dennis. Yes,I would bank the nine on this shot,no matter what the score is. Because when the balls are laying that tough,I'm just trying to get one at a time anyway. I like shooting shots the free way whenever I get the chance.If I make the 9, I'll just thin off one of those balls and wait for my next free shot.Now on a old slow gold crown the shot might not be that good,but even then I would call It anyway and try to get It over there by those balls.mho JB
Thanks for your opinion John.

P.S. You play too good:D .

Dennis

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
The nine, cross-corner. In a VERY controlling/pocket speed manner. CB stays up, you are blocking options, and holes. I like playing when options are limited, some of my best/worst comes out then.:rolleyes: