wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
lll said:
good call billy
heres what scott shot
View attachment 3669

Not exactly, my shot was to cross the 7 ball into the 6 ball assuring that either the 6 or 7 ball would end up near my pocket. Scott got a little unlucky that a ball didn't end up on his side creating problems for Joyner, now Joyner has a bank on the ball up table. With my shot you protect against leaving the free bank for Joyner because of the speed that's needed to execute the shot.

In scott's defense maybe the angle of my shot would of sent the cue ball into the 3 ball, something that Scott couldn't afford to have happen so he opted to stick the cue ball and hoped that he would get good action with the 7 ball. Unfortunately it didn't work out well for him, like I said he played a little unlucky. It happens sometimes.:(

Billy I.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
lll said:
leaving cliff like this
View attachment 3670

This shot imo should be hit with a tip of out side (right) english sending the cue ball two cushions toward the stripe in the center of the table. Using right english on this shot will send the cue ball to an area where you will have a shot on the stripe in the event you make the bank or if you miss the bank the cue ball will then be behind the stripe where it will be a blocker for the missed banked ball. Playing the cue ball on this shot is crucial for the best results.

Billy I.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
cliff opted to bank the 6
he clipped the 2 as the 6 came off the rail
he missed the bank left scott up table
too bad the 2 was now a dead combo into scotts pocket:)( if you are cliff)
jj8.jpg

jj9.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
scott played the 1 into the 10 into the cluster making the 2
he didnt run out completely from there but he went on to win that game