since dick loves these type of threads:rolleyes:
and we havent had any in a while
its scotts shot he just made a ball in his pocket and hes still shooting
what would he/you do??
fj2.jpg

Last edited:

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
Larry.. i'd shoot ball in front of scotts pocket with a little high right at slow to medium speed with as much right spin as you feel comfortable with so when QB hits rail its takes off at a shallow angleto give options on 2-3 balls ..But..Don't give this opiin any credence .. because .. "I BOWL OVERHANDED" :p

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
Larry.. i'd shoot ball in front of scotts pocket with a little high right at slow to medium speed with as much right spin as you feel comfortable with so when QB hits rail its takes off at a shallow angle to give options on 2-3 balls ..But..Don't give this opinion any credence .. because .. "I BOWL OVERHANDED" :p

SJDinPHX

Suspended
lll said:
since dick loves these type of threads:rolleyes:
and we havent had any in a while
its scotts shot he just made a bll in his pocket and hes still shooting
what would he/you do??
View attachment 3679

I would bet Scott would fire in the 4 ball, and the angle appears to be just right to draw into the top of the stack, and graze the yellow ball near the spot, open 'em up, and run out...That is also what I would try to do.

Mark, it appears to me, that if you followed hard enough to do any good, you would bounce into the stack, and knock the balls toward Cliffs hole. Very hard to tell for sure, without an overhead view.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I believe Scott would fire that ball in and hit the stack as hard as he could and hope to knock some balls across table to his side for another shot. I've seen it many times.

Power one pocket, baby, Freezer style.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
The 2nd time in a day...

The 2nd time in a day...

SJDinPHX said:
I would bet Scott would fire in the 4 ball, and the angle appears to be just right to draw into the top of the stack, and graze the yellow ball near the spot, open 'em up, and run out...That is also what I would try to do.

Mark, it appears to me, that if you followed hard enough to do any good, you would bounce into the stack, and knock the balls toward Cliffs hole. Very hard to tell for sure, without an overhead view.

...that you have been right. Fair is fair.:eek:

Beard

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:

after lookin at it a little more ..I like your shot Dick..and if QB hits stack and knocks a few teeth loose .. and then qb might carom off of those 2 balls frozen together and come over toward side rail..and if ya broke that stack some it might be laid out like a plate of raw oysters on ice ..all you would have to add is HOT SAUCE and of course ICE COLD BEER :D

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
well this thread is not dead yet:D
scott wanted to shoot badly
he got down to shoot couple of times but couldnt pull the trigger:eek: :eek:

i think the angle would have moved more balls AWAY from his pocket just so he could get ONE ball
remember that for what comes next(hint, hint:rolleyes: )

so scott tries a creative offensive shot (he is learning to move jmho)
carum off the 2 ball close together and move one away and the other to my hole
heres what he did
fj3.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
the stripe went farther than planned alittle hard so it rebounded into a tempting position for cliff

its cliffs shot now

what would you do???

fj4.jpg

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
lll said:
the stripe went farther than planned alittle hard so it rebounded into a tempting position for cliff

its cliffs shot now

what would you do???

View attachment 3691
Pocket the twelve soft enough to float the cue ball forward so that I could see the six ball. If that couldn't be done then I would kick the six ball away.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I am shooting the 4 ball, 2 rails (side rail, bottom rail)...into the back of the 6, and heading the 4 ball towards my hole, and killing the cue ball into the stack...I don't see a whole lot that can go wrong, unless I really butcher it...;)

El Duck <---Is really into agressive one pocket...he is out to kill somebody, in one shot...:cool:

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
cliff wasnt as patient as scott:eek:
he drilled the stripe in but moved balls all over the place like this
fj8.jpg

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
a few more questions before we put this one to bed

a few innings later prior to cliffs shot he did this
and appeared to be checking something

what do you think he was figuring out????
cc1.jpg