Josh Vs. Francisco WWYD

Pancake

I was in the mood to watch pool all day. So, here is another one. Josh has the lower left corner. I don't have other angles. The 4 isn't wired. WWYD?

Screen Shot 2016-02-24 at 11.54.16 PM.jpg

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
I guess it is Josh's shot since you say the 4 isn't wired. I would move the 13 towards the hole and the CB back up the side rail under the 6.---Smitty

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I would shoot the 10 ball between the rail and 7 ball sending both balls especially the 7 ball towards the 5 ball and stop the cue ball doubling him up on the 1 ball. It will clear 2 balls from his side and change the table in my favor.. plus I might even make the 5 ball.

Island Drive

Verified Member
I like clippin' the one ball towards the 13 with the carom bank on the six. This shot allows me to control the cue ball easily....and park it on the long rail.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
I would shoot the 10 ball between the rail and 7 ball sending both balls especially the 7 ball towards the 5 ball and stop the cue ball doubling him up on the 1 ball. It will clear 2 balls from his side and change the table in my favor.. plus I might even make the 5 ball.
That's the first shot I saw when I assumed that the CB was the ball a little more than a diamond above the side pocket. But after further scrutiny it looks like the CB is up by the head rail near the corner pocket. I'd probably still shoot the two ball takeaway, but it would be a little harder to control whitey.

~Doc

lll

Verified Member
That's the first shot I saw when I assumed that the CB was the ball a little more than a diamond above the side pocket. But after further scrutiny it looks like the CB is up by the head rail near the corner pocket. I'd probably still shoot the two ball takeaway, but it would be a little harder to control whitey.

~Doc
i first thought the cue ball was by the upper left corner LOL
i would have to be at the table but i might try to remove 2 of his balls and put balls on my side this way
if the carom angle allows me to hit the solid full
idealy i want to stop the cue ball
the white line are if i am alittle high on the ball
only bad thing is he can see the 5
but not if the solid bumps it towards my hole

jp1.jpg

Pancake

Onepockethacker was right.

Onepockethacker was right.

Sorry about the quality of this visual. Yes, the CB is on the head rail. And yes, it was Josh shooting. Hear is what he did. It was a great move to change the game position.

Screen Shot 2016-02-24 at 11.55.19 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-02-24 at 11.56.18 PM.jpg

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
I looked at shooting the 1 and carom into the 6. Great shot if all goes good, but at that distance and off the rail, if you get a double kiss on the 6 it could really be bad for you. I then decided to take the easier shot of hitting the 13 toward the 5.---Smitty

lll

Verified Member
Sorry about the quality of this visual. Yes, the CB is on the head rail. And yes, it was Josh shooting. Hear is what he did. It was a great move to change the game position.

View attachment 14144

View attachment 14145
looks like he took hackers advice....:D
good eye rob..:)

Island Drive

Verified Member
do you really think your shot is better than the shot hacker suggested and was shot??
just askin...:)
Nope, didn't think the cue ball was as far as it Was from the rail, I do like the chosen shot much better, with the blocker. You can ask Hendy, I've always played all other games cept this one, which I started a couple years ago, now I'm thirty miles from a nine footer....but I'm workin on getting the local Elks club interested. I've got a couple GCII's in storage, and willing to give em one and a light Free, if they move and set up and wire in the table light.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Nope, didn't think the cue ball was as far as it Was from the rail, I do like the chosen shot much better, with the blocker. You can ask Hendy, I've always played all other games cept this one, which I started a couple years ago, now I'm thirty miles from a nine footer....but I'm workin on getting the local Elks club interested. I've got a couple GCII's in storage, and willing to give em one and a light Free, if they move and set up and wire in the table light.
That's a very generous offer. Good luck.