John vs. Barry 10 - end game - wwyd?

Hardmix

Verified Member
Good spot to lose the game if you push it. I am rolling the 10 and cb to the rail.

vapros

Verified Member
Ghost, I'm running out of ideas. How about if I play off the right side of the 1 ball, and go 3 rails with Jojo down near my pocket on the long rail. Danny D would have an organism to see it, and John might like it also. He could bank the 11 and get position on the 10 - only a good roll on the 1 might save the shot. 😨

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
Like several others, you gotta slow roll on the 10, left side thin....if you get a rail and don’t cover with the 10, so what... that’s a tough two railer which I wouldn’t even shoot at... you just can’t foul with this shot, then it’s bad...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
did he rail first into the 10, the 10 goes over to his side and the CB travels up the long rail to leave him long on the 1?

Ratamon

Well-Known-Member
Ghost, I'm running out of ideas. How about if I play off the right side of the 1 ball, and go 3 rails with Jojo down near my pocket on the long rail. Danny D would have an organism to see it, and John might like it also. He could bank the 11 and get position on the 10 - only a good roll on the 1 might save the shot. 😨
Don't steal my limelight award Bill :) - see my post #36. I thought the 11 does not bank past the 10 but if it does I'm definitely not shooting the 3-railer then

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
I'm sure Barry must have hit the 10 ball in this situation. I told you what I would do, on the first page, but Ghostie and his stupid cat turned it down. So now, what could Barry have done? He could have kicked off the long rail and sent the 10 ball toward the upper right pocket. Useful move, but only if you hit it well. Not a good time to give up a bank on the 1 ball. Try to leave Jojo where the 10 was.
Nope.

Hey now uncle Bill, don't be hating on grumpy-cat...besides, he can't be too stupid since he's famous and has made a ton of $$$ over the last 10 years 🐱

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
Nope.

Hey now uncle Bill, don't be hating on grumpy-cat...besides, he can't be too stupid since he's famous and has made a ton of $$$ over the last 10 years 🐱
So,
With this latest “NOPE” are you saying you agree with not rolling on the 10 as being the best option... Did you like the shooters shot better?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
So,
With this latest “NOPE” are you saying you agree with not rolling on the 10 as being the best option... Did you like the shooters shot better?
Huh?...Chris was guessing if that was what Barry shot...and my my nope just meant that it wasn't what Barry shot.

But hey bro, thanks for asking, instead of just "assuming" what I'm thinking, like a certain somebody else that we know...and luv ;)

12squared

Verified Member
Where do you plan to leave the 10 and cue ball? The tickies I see there leave a bank.
Softly with a little reverse so the cue doesn't travel too far to leave a bank on the 1ball and hoping the 10 would block the 2 railer on the 11.