john v ghost

piggybank04

Verified Member
im watching the live stream-they play pretty good, but some mistakes here and there, they both seem to want to force the others hand in some way, i feel a simple safe would have sufficed in a couple of circumstances..... but they both play pretty decent--cant wait to play either one when im in chicago or elsewhere, they definately understand the game pretty good......

Jimmy B

Verified Member

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Oh so slooooooow

Oh so slooooooow

Six games in five hours, this is a great argument for my, or any other speed up rule!

tylerdurden

Verified Member
Is this the whole argument from the 14.1 thread.... Ghost takes a break after he nails the 2 rail heart breaker for the game? I guess stuff like this goes on, I never remember it affecting me personally (or at least knowing it affected me). Maybe that is just me.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
So it is 4-2. It would have been 3-3 if John got that game that went down to final ball.

There are giant games, then there are really giant games.... then there are the really giant, massive games like that one lol. I don't even know what the race is to so please disregard :)

tylerdurden

Verified Member
yeah, 4 to 3 ghost. it is a trip in there. everybody is watching the stream from different points, the comments are off :) i think i seeing the feed almost 2 minutes behind.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Six games in five hours, this is a great argument for my, or any other speed up rule!

So it is 4-2. It would have been 3-3 if John got that game that went down to final ball.

There are giant games, then there are really giant games.... then there are the really giant, massive games like that one lol. I don't even know what the race is to so please disregard :)

In all seriousness, you "theoretical" guys should give it a break or at least do some playing.

Dennis