Jack Beauregard vs. Nobody 1899

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Cowboy Dennis said:
It's Nobody's shot and they both need one, the loser plays the Wild Bunch. What would you do?

View attachment 3432

Well now, let me speak for myself...my name is Nobody, and I reckon that don't impress nobody much...but since I got friends in low places, here's what I'd do...

I'd get a message sent out to a friend of mine that goes by the name of Josey Wales - he's probably Driftin' somewhere's on the High Plains...I'll tell him to come on down and bring me a Fistful of Dollars, or maybe even a Few Dollars More, or maybe I'll tell him to bring down our stakehorse Ennio...we will then proceed to challenge any and all comers to play us some partners 8 ball for whatever amount they would like to wager - and nobody's barred - not the Wild Bunch, not the so-called Magnificent Seven, the Duke, Liberty Valance, or even Lee Van Cleef :eek:...and after seeing that they have no chance to win, if any of them try and rob or cheat us - they will be Unforgiven, and we will just have to Hang em' High...:cool: :cool: :cool:

- Nobody

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One Pocket Ghost said:
Well now, let me speak for myself...my name is Nobody, and I reckon that don't impress nobody much...but since I got friends in low places, here's what I'd do...

I'd get a message sent out to a friend of mine that goes by the name of Josey Wales - he's probably driftin' somewhere's on the High Plains...I'll tell him to come on down and bring me a Fistful of Dollars, or maybe even a Few Dollars More, or maybe I'll tell him to bring down our stakehorse Ennio...we will then proceed to challenge any and all comers to play us some partners 8 ball for whatever amount they would like to wager - and nobody's barred - not the Wild Bunch, not the so-called Magnificent Seven, the Duke, Liberty Valance, or even Lee Van Cleef :eek:...and after seeing that they have no chance to win, if any of them try and rob or cheat us - they will be Unforgiven, and we will just have to Hang em' High...:cool: :cool: :cool:

- Nobody
Good to see a glimpse of the Ghost...

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
One Pocket Ghost said:

I'd get a message sent out to a friend of mine that goes by the name of Josey Wales - he's probably Driftin' somewhere's on the High Plains...I'll tell him to come on down and bring me a Fistful of Dollars, or maybe even a Few Dollars More, or maybe I'll tell him to bring down our stakehorse Ennio...we will then proceed to challenge any and all comers to play us some partners 8 ball for whatever amount they would like to wager - and nobody's barred - not the Wild Bunch, not the so-called Magnificent Seven, the Duke, Liberty Valance, or even Lee Van Cleef :eek:...and after seeing that they have no chance to win, if any of them try and rob or cheat us - they will be Unforgiven, and we will just have to Hang em' High...:cool: :cool: :cool:

- Nobody
The pen is mightier than the cue!:)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:

I'd get a message sent out to a friend of mine that goes by the name of Josey Wales - he's probably Driftin' somewhere's on the High Plains...I'll tell him to come on down and bring me a Fistful of Dollars, or maybe even a Few Dollars More, or maybe I'll tell him to bring down our stakehorse Ennio...we will then proceed to challenge any and all comers to play us some partners 8 ball for whatever amount they would like to wager - and nobody's barred - not the Wild Bunch, not the so-called Magnificent Seven, the Duke, Liberty Valance, or even Lee Van Cleef :eek:...and after seeing that they have no chance to win, if any of them try and rob or cheat us - they will be Unforgiven, and we will just have to Hang em' High...

- Nobody
Good guess Ghosty but no cookie for you:p .

First, Nobody shot the cueball off the table:eek: :

CapturedPicture_4.Jpeg

Then he ambled on over to the chute and opened it up:

CapturedPicture_12.Jpeg

Dumping many balls on to the table:

CapturedPicture_14.Jpeg

He left Mr. Beauregard in a very tough spot:) :

CapturedPicture_15.Jpeg