Jack Beauregard vs. Nobody 1899

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
It's Nobody's shot and they both need one, the loser plays the Wild Bunch. What would you do?

Nobody's Shot.jpg

usblues

Verified Member
remote

remote

Hit pause and fetch a cool one.Eight-ball is a thirsty game.....

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
It's Nobody's shot and they both need one, the loser plays the Wild Bunch. What would you do?

View attachment 3432

Well now, let me speak for myself...my name is Nobody, and I reckon that don't impress nobody much...but since I got friends in low places, here's what I'd do...

I'd get a message sent out to a friend of mine that goes by the name of Josey Wales - he's probably Driftin' somewhere's on the High Plains...I'll tell him to come on down and bring me a Fistful of Dollars, or maybe even a Few Dollars More, or maybe I'll tell him to bring down our stakehorse Ennio...we will then proceed to challenge any and all comers to play us some partners 8 ball for whatever amount they would like to wager - and nobody's barred - not the Wild Bunch, not the so-called Magnificent Seven, the Duke, Liberty Valance, or even Lee Van Cleef :eek:...and after seeing that they have no chance to win, if any of them try and rob or cheat us - they will be Unforgiven, and we will just have to Hang em' High...:cool: :cool: :cool:

- Nobody

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
One Pocket Ghost said:
Well now, let me speak for myself...my name is Nobody, and I reckon that don't impress nobody much...but since I got friends in low places, here's what I'd do...

I'd get a message sent out to a friend of mine that goes by the name of Josey Wales - he's probably driftin' somewhere's on the High Plains...I'll tell him to come on down and bring me a Fistful of Dollars, or maybe even a Few Dollars More, or maybe I'll tell him to bring down our stakehorse Ennio...we will then proceed to challenge any and all comers to play us some partners 8 ball for whatever amount they would like to wager - and nobody's barred - not the Wild Bunch, not the so-called Magnificent Seven, the Duke, Liberty Valance, or even Lee Van Cleef :eek:...and after seeing that they have no chance to win, if any of them try and rob or cheat us - they will be Unforgiven, and we will just have to Hang em' High...:cool: :cool: :cool:

- Nobody
Good to see a glimpse of the Ghost...

blackeee

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:

I'd get a message sent out to a friend of mine that goes by the name of Josey Wales - he's probably Driftin' somewhere's on the High Plains...I'll tell him to come on down and bring me a Fistful of Dollars, or maybe even a Few Dollars More, or maybe I'll tell him to bring down our stakehorse Ennio...we will then proceed to challenge any and all comers to play us some partners 8 ball for whatever amount they would like to wager - and nobody's barred - not the Wild Bunch, not the so-called Magnificent Seven, the Duke, Liberty Valance, or even Lee Van Cleef :eek:...and after seeing that they have no chance to win, if any of them try and rob or cheat us - they will be Unforgiven, and we will just have to Hang em' High...:cool: :cool: :cool:

- Nobody
The pen is mightier than the cue!:)

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:

I'd get a message sent out to a friend of mine that goes by the name of Josey Wales - he's probably Driftin' somewhere's on the High Plains...I'll tell him to come on down and bring me a Fistful of Dollars, or maybe even a Few Dollars More, or maybe I'll tell him to bring down our stakehorse Ennio...we will then proceed to challenge any and all comers to play us some partners 8 ball for whatever amount they would like to wager - and nobody's barred - not the Wild Bunch, not the so-called Magnificent Seven, the Duke, Liberty Valance, or even Lee Van Cleef :eek:...and after seeing that they have no chance to win, if any of them try and rob or cheat us - they will be Unforgiven, and we will just have to Hang em' High...

- Nobody
Good guess Ghosty but no cookie for you:p .

First, Nobody shot the cueball off the table:eek: :

CapturedPicture_4.Jpeg

Then he ambled on over to the chute and opened it up:

CapturedPicture_12.Jpeg

Dumping many balls on to the table:

CapturedPicture_14.Jpeg

He left Mr. Beauregard in a very tough spot:) :

CapturedPicture_15.Jpeg